Job DescriptionThis position supports the ExtraCare customer loyalty program with a specific focus on execution of category-specific and Front Store marketing initiatives for the Program Strategy team. This is a highly collaborative role working
cross-functionally with Retail Personalization Strategy, Marketing, Creative and Merchandising, among others. This
position reports to a Senior Manager of Personalization Strategy.
1. Support execution of customer-centric personalization communication strategies for select Front Store categories and programs. Strategies executed across multiple channels including via email, direct mail and in-store offers at POS.
2. Business team coordinator for email and direct mail from creative kick off to final release, including but not limited to:
- Communication with Retail Personalization Strategy team to review business priorities & goals.
- Drafting creative briefs and ensuring timely delivery and execution within each phase of the process.
- Leading campaign kick offs with Creative team, ensuring business priorities are effectively communicated.
- Coordinating creative review rounds & approvals with internal stakeholders.
3. Drive execution of 1:1 communication and test plans to deliver on team and company objectives
4. Manage calendar of events and programs across team to ensure all stay on track.
5. Point of contact for objectives and success metrics associated with various tactics within strategy and support execution against stated objectives. Required Qualifications
- 3-5 years Marketing experience
- 1+ years of Prior experience within retail, CPG, direct marketing and or digital marketing.
EducationEducation: Bachelor’s degree required (Marketing,Communications or other related fields preferred)
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented with nimbleness and flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to effectively prioritize workload and multi-task successfully.
- Proven track record of delivering high levels of service to internal and external customers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Prior experience at a marketing or advertising agency.
- Demonstrated ability to assess and appropriately balance a “customer mindset” with “delivering results”.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/