- Social Responsibility
- Resource Library
- Investor Story
- Results Center
- 2016 In Review
- Financial Information
- SEC Filings
- Events & Presentations
- Stock Information
- Corporate Governance
- Investor Resources
DATA EXCHANGE, MANAGER
Are you an innovator self starter? Do you want to make a difference? Are you in search of a challenge? If you feel this describes you, please read about our company and position below! CVS Health is an American retail pharmacy and health care company headquartered in Woonsocket, Rhode Island. CVS Health has numerous successes and accomplishments. We are the #7 revenue company on the Fortune 500 list. We have over 9700 retail locations throughout the US, Puerto Rico and Brazil and employee over 250K employees. We are a creative company that is trying to reinvent pharmacy to help people on their path to better health.
The Manager will be a key strategic member of the Data Exchange team that will assist in defining the department’s future direction. This position involves the leadership of people management of projects/initiatives, and delivery of operational excellence by defining and demonstrating validated processes, practices, and systems in accordance with CVS Health’s values and guiding principles.
This position requires solid knowledge of PBM Eligibility and Client transition data processes as well as an ability to define innovative and sustainable solutions in support of organizational objectives.
This role will work closely with internal management as well as external clients to define optimal solutions and ensure continued operational quality of those processes and services once implemented.
As part of the Sales Department, you will be part of a creative and aggressive initiative aimed at transforming health care and pharmacy incorporating new information technologies and channels. We are looking for someone that has drive and can work cohesively with their colleague
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
1. You will be accountable for and dedicated to achieving team success
2. Establish and Administer eligibility methods to be processed in accordance with agreed upon and contractual service level
3. Lead processes and functions related to the successful transition of client data from legacy vendors to CVSH
4. Improve operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations objectives, specifically as it relates to Eligibility and legacy data transition functions
5. Coordinate effective communication between key support and business functions.
6. Supervise, coach and mentor team members daily
7. Drive compliance initiatives within the department and teams organizationally that contribute to long-term operational excellence
1. 7+ years of operations experience in a highly regulated healthcare industry required, with client facing and/or client management responsibilities.
2. 5+ years of experience in leading teams with demonstrated background in developing others for growth opportunities.
3. 2+ years of proven experience in process improvement.
2. Experience with Pharmacy client implementations and transitions is helpful.
Bachelor's degree is required; equivalent work experience may substitute.
CVS Health core values of Innovation, Collaboration, Caring, Integrity, and Accountability not only support our purpose of helping people on their path to better health for our customers and patients, but they also apply to how we support our more than 250,000 colleagues. You will find our culture at CVS Health, and our leaders encourage personal and professional growth.