Job Description As the Member Marketing Advisor you will be responsible for assisting in the analyzing and understanding of the unique needs of our most valuable Pharmacy Benefit Management members, using data as well as research insights to anticipate requirements for what is needed to aid them on their path to better health. This activity will result in improving and influencing enhancements to the experience, from operations to outreach within CVS Health and drive holistic, end-to end experience. In this role you will be:
- Assisting Senior Managers across the PBM Member Strategy team, internal partner teams including Research, Enterprise Analytics, and CTT, as well as other partners, with their focus on member experience improvement strategies - Creating and interpreting reports and insights garnered from self-serve analytical tools to assist in the identification of trends and opportunities for innovation Managing and maintaining self-serve data tools
- Assisting in initiative management (e.g. supporting data and research intake requests, regulatory reviews, creative briefs, analysis, and reporting)
- Managing various team processes including self-serve data tools and analytical prioritization across the team
Your success will be determined by your ability to support in the evaluation of member experience opportunities coupled with business outcomes across the PBM member life-cycle, and identify areas of improvement across the member’s experience. You will need to work both independently and collaboratively on several projects simultaneously and work closely with the Member Strategy team leaders to identify ways to improve performance and bring sophisticated marketing strategies to bear. Cross-enterprise thought leadership and the aptitude to influence business units to align activities around prioritized member segments and experience design initiatives is essential. You will be planning and leading projects to continuously improve processes and methodology in close coordination with internal partners. You will be involved in the development of innovative solutions for improvements and enhancements while partnering across the enterprise to influence important partners. Developing and managing to project plans and timelines that cover estimates, requirements, design, construction, test, deployment and benefit tracking will also be a key part of your position. You will own problem analysis, solution validation, risk management, issue resolution and partner engagement processes and collaborate with all business units within the company. Getting your assigned projects across the finish line on time and at the highest standard will be your ultimate goal.
Required Qualifications* 5 or more years of Business Analysis, Operations, and Research experience; coupled with Marketing Experience Preferred Qualifications* Familiar with the role a Pharmacy Benefits Management company plays in relation to the health care spectrum
* PBM, clinical, healthcare and/ or related industry experience Self-starter with a natural desire to be curious
* Strong background in business analysis, using data and research
* Superb relationship skills with proven ability to influence across the organization (with success in gaining followers across levels of the organization)
* Strong cross-functional relationship/collaboration experience
* Results driven with the ability to clearly develop and articulate key success measures
* Comfort and experience in working with key business partners who are off-site/virtual Education* Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing, or a related field is required
* Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/