This position exists to ensure the delivery of quality IT products. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, participation and advising during requirements and design project phases. Planning, executing and documenting application testing. Developing and improving awareness of project level and release leave risks. Serving as Subject Matter Expert and providing guidance to team members. Accountable for simultaneous projects of varied complexity.
Essential functions of the job – Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for delivering assignments within specified time frames, adhering to all established methodologies, standards and guidelines individually or as a member of a project team. Provide feedback on QA processes.
- Participate and advise during requirements and design reviews to thoroughly understand business needs to ensure comprehensive testing scenarios are performed.
- Apply defined QA processes with efficiency, to plan, design, implement, execute, evaluate and report results of software testing to ensure a quality product. Validate business requirements are fulfilled by the technical design and test scenarios.
- Be conscious of project and release risks. Provide feedback to management once risk is identified.
- Perform comprehensive testing - manual & automation, to prevent introduction of application defects into Regression, End to End, Client and Production environments.
- Report, monitor and verify application project defects as necessary.
- Serves as Subject Matter Expert resource and mentors others in development of SME knowledge
- Accountable for projects of high complexity. Handle multiple projects of varied complexity simultaneously.
Required Qualifications -3+ years of QA experience including the following:
-2+ years of demonstrated experience in application development life
cycle (SDLC) with focus on Quality Assurance.
-2+ years QA experience leading testing on mobile devices - iOS and Android platforms, and web browsers for eCommerce application.
-2+ years of hands-on automation experience in mobile & web platforms.
-1+ years of programming experience in Java.
-Demonstrated successful completion of several small to medium scope projects and/or large scope projects.
Preferred Qualifications -Experience with Selenium, CA Dev Test & SeeTest.
Education Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/