Job DescriptionAs an Internal Auditor, Senior you will develop, prioritize, and lead financial and operational audits to evaluate the effectiveness of management controls,accuracy of financial information, and compliance with applicable policies and regulations for this Fortune 10 healthcare company with minimal travel (10%).Audit work involves preliminary planning, audit execution, reporting, and follow-up on all audit engagements. The auditor will assess internal controls based on interviews, data analysis, and transaction based testing. The position is responsible for interacting with all levels of Internal Audit and business unit management to perform engagements and resolve observations timely.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Plan and develop the audit approach for assigned projects consistent with guidelines established in the Internal Audit Standards
• Conduct financial,operational, and compliance audits throughout the organization
• Conduct exit meetings with the business units to review observations and confirm action plans
• Draft audit reports to effectively communicate the results of reviews and conclude on the control environment
• Track open audit observations and perform follow-up to evaluate the adequacy of remediation efforts
• Provide performance feedback for audit staff
• Develop and maintain productive relationships with management and other staff both in and outside the department
• Identify risks and assesses controls in conjunction with quarterly Sarbanes-Oxley requirements and maintain ongoing oversight of related business unit activity
• Participate in new systems development, significant process changes and re-engineering efforts throughout the company to monitor impacts to the control environment
• Perform ad hoc requests as prioritized per Department Management
• Aid in the training of new internal audit staff
• Review staff work products to ensure its adherence with Internal Audit and Department standards
Required Qualifications 3+years audit experience, specifically:
• Practical knowledge of processes, risks, and internal controls
• PC proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, etc)
• Understanding of technical accounting and internal control concepts (e.g., GAAP, SOD, and risks)
Preferred Qualifications• CPA, CIA, CISA or other relevant certification preferred or working toward.
• Practical knowledge of PBM, Specialty, and Infusion pharmacy benefit management industries
• Knowledge of SAP and PeopleSoft • Excellent verbal and written communication skills • Ability to communicate succinctly and effectively with operations management • Strong analytical, deductive, and problem-solving skills • Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
EducationBachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. Master's degree is a plus.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/