Job DescriptionEnterprise Career Maps (ECM) is a best-in-class development program passionate about building leadership capabilities, business skills and operational experiences to help colleagues achieve career dreams and prepare for senior leadership roles. In this program, you will get to complete various role assignments within a specific business unit to plan and execute critical programs and initiatives for the Prescription Benefit Management (PBM) business segment of CVS Health. The program assignments will take place over a 3.5 to 4 year time frame and will provide opportunity for gaining increased business knowledge, management responsibility, and program leadership at key breakthroughs. With both the colleague and organization in mind, the goal is to build leadership capacity for continued growth and success. You will accomplish this through:
- Participating in rotations through various departments and taking on projects and key initiatives in the PBM such as Operations, Sales, Account Management, Underwriting, Trade, and Specialty - Contributing to an Enterprise Initiative with high exposure opportunities - Providing day to day support with operational planning, processes, execution, and evaluation of programs and business objectives - Completing essential training requirements, and learning functional systems and processes to perform work responsibilities effectively Leading projects and working cross-functionally with teams to understand client needs and recommending CVS Health solutions - Gaining key partner agreement, building and executing a project plan with clear objectives and timelines to deliver on the business needs - Planning leadership meetings as an ambassador for the Enterprise Career Maps program as well as having presentation opportunity with senior leadership - Taking on management responsibilities and direct reports, as assigned at specific landmarks of the program
Your success as an ECM participant will be driven by your ability to strategically think and deliver results within your assigned rotations, collaborate with stakeholders, work in an environment of constant changing priorities, and take initiative as a leader. You will function as a key team member throughout your rotations over the 3.5 to 4 year program. The contributions you will make as an Enterprise Career Map cohort will position CVS Health for long term growth in the competitive PBM marketplace.
This position can be located in our Corporate Hubs in Scottsdale, AZ or Northbrook, IL. You must be a recent MBA or Master's graduate with a graduation date between 2017 and June 2018. Required Qualifications - 3+ years of previous work experience with a mid to large size organization preferably within healthcare or PBM industry
- Long term commitment to the ECM program and CVS Health
- You must be a recent MBA or Master's graduate with a graduation date between 2017 and June 2018
- You must be willing to relocate to Scottsdale, AZ or Northbrook, IL if you do not already live in one of these locations
Preferred Qualifications - 8+ years of previous work experience with a mid to large size " for profit" organization preferably within healthcare or PBM industry
- 3+ years of leadership experience in the healthcare or PBM industry
Education - Bachelor's degree required
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) or Graduate degree from a leading business school and with strong academic performance in progress or completed prior to July 2018
- Ability to start no later than July 2018 Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/