Job Description Come join a Fortune 10 company and work in their world-class audit department with minimal travel (5%)! In
this position you will develop, prioritize and complete detailed financial and operational risk based audits to evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls, identify any control gaps, and evaluate accuracy of financial information to ensure compliance with applicable Company policies, Federal and State regulations.
- Identify, test and report on the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls
- Interacting with various levels of Internal Audit and business line management to identify and resolve issues in a timely manner and to maintain effective communications before and after project completion.
- Assist with the development and updating of process flows, test procedures and reporting.
- Perform regular Sarbanes-Oxley testing with business lines while also working with external auditors as necessary to ensure annual compliance.
- Produce accurate, complete and well organized work papers to provide to IA management for review
- Participate in department requirements and initiatives
- Ability to organize and prioritize to perform multiple tasks at once to manage time within established budgets
Required Qualifications - Minimum of 1+ years in a related accounting, auditing or operational position or related internships.
- Understanding of control frameworks such as COSO and ERM
- Knowledgeable of fraud risks and indicators
- Knowledgeable of US GAAP and Auditing Standards
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Preferred Qualifications - Professional certification such as Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or MBA preferred.
Education Bachelor's Degree (accounting preferred)
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/