Job Description As BusinessAnalysis - Senior Analyst, you will be responsible for the consultation,development, and implementation of specialty pharmacy and 340B administrationservices for clients. Involved with multiple client projects with diverse responsibilitiesthat may include: project management, business analysis, and client accountmanagement.
The Senior Analyst will also collaborate withinternal and external stakeholders to identify and address projectrequirements, which may include:
- Gathering data and client needs, understandingand writing business and technical requirements, and preparing concise, accuratedocuments
- Organize complex problemsinto simple solutions and precise requirements
- Applies core project management strategies andprocesses to estimate work complexity and produce achievable work - plansensuring project success.
- Framescomplex problems and applies analytics to develop pragmatic solutions
- Manage business stakeholder requests to determinepriority based on complexity and overall business impact of the request
Required Qualifications- 3-5 years of healthcare experience
Preferred Qualifications - Tracks the transformation
of business requirements into technical requirements.
- Utilizes spreadsheet and project management software technologies
proficiently and makes related project assessments and recommends improvements.
- Experience in working with
multiple project management methodologies (i.e. waterfall and agile).
- Delivers business results that reflect strategic and creative thinking.
- Displays excellent verbal and written communication skills to various
- Completes other tasks as assigned.
- Maintains punctual, regular and predictable attendance.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.
effectively with remote, cross-functional teams to deliver project deliverables.
- Displays excellent communication skills including presentation, persuasion,
and negotiation skills required in working with customers and coworkers;
including the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous
- 3-5 years
of business analysis experience with, preferably with a healthcare organization.
- 1+ years of
professional experience with a services company or consulting firm.
EducationBachelor’s Degree required with a preference for a technical discipline. (Computer Science, Engineering, Analytics, etc.)
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/