Job DescriptionThe Advisor, Implementation Operations is responsible for overseeing, driving, organizing, documenting, reporting and ensuring urgent resolution of cases supported by the implementation support services. The Advisor position involves the following:
· Coordinating multiple business stakeholders at the Manager or Director level and subject matter experts across multiple functional areas.
· Responsible for facilitating discussions, define and document - processes, policies and procedures
· Contribute recommendations for the development of operational decision support tools.
· Responsible and able to engage and drive business area Managers and/or Directors responsible to fix and resolve any urgent client issues.
· Identify potential process improvements, operational inefficiencies, and systematic enhancements that would help streamline issue documentation, triage, and resolution.
· Liaison between IT and Business, project estimation and submission process, engage in elicitation, ensure final outcome defined meets business needs
· Actively drive User Acceptance Testing for each release as per the project timeline
· Lead system audit activity, ensure provisioning to systems is aligned accurately at any given time
· Support Implementation Manager enquires
The keys to this role include:
· Superior ability to identify, assess and resolve complex business problems/issue/risks and facilitate issue resolution and risk mitigation
· Demonstrated consulting and team facilitation skills
· Very strong written and verbal communication skills
· High level of proficiency with documentation standards
· Strong meeting facilitation and conflict management skills
· Ability to engage, manage and drive VP and higher level business leaders in urgently addressing and resolving client issues
· Strong organizational skills with proven ability to juggle competing priorities and manage multiple activities simultaneously.
Required Qualifications* 7+ years’ experience in working in a professional services environment with client/stakeholder management, analytical skills, and project management.
* 3+ years’ experience with MS Project
* 3+ years of MS Excel (Ability to use Macros)
* Must have the ability and flexibility to travel 25%-40%
Preferred Qualifications* Certification in Project Management
* Matrix management experience
* Client implementation experience and Implementation Process Improvement EducationBachelor's degree is required; equivalent work experience may substitute. Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/