Job Description As a Serena Business Manager (SBM) Developer, you will be responsible for developing new and maintaining existing workflows using the Serena Business Manager tool . The Serena Business Manager Developer is essential in supporting other IT groups within the company. The Serena Business Manager Developer position is responsible for maintaining technical documentation and designing workflows based on provided requirements.
Additional responsibilities of the Serena Business Manager Developer includes:
- Gaining and maintaining expert level proficiency with configuration of SBM software suite.
- Understanding modular program design principles and design stable, simple, reusable forms and workflows to meet client needs.
- Configuring forms and workflows according to designs.
- Writing database queries to work in forms and workflows.
- Working with development team to design any necessary customizations.
- Configuring system interfaces as needed.
- Conducting unit and system testing of all solution elements Business Process Analysis and Design. Will be expected to participate in and add value to business process analysis.
- Understanding project scope and goals and ask intelligent questions to clarify understanding of business processes.
- Making suggestions to improve solution design throughout requirements analysis and design phase. - Understanding business value drivers for project and articulate project progress and success in terms of their value drivers.
- Constantly striving to deliver additional value to client.
- Maintenance and support of SBM applications and ensuring all vulnerabilities are remediated in a timely fashion. Required Qualifications 3+ years of experience and working knowledge of VBScript and Java Script
3+ years of experience and working knowledge of XML and SQL Scripting
3+ years of experience with developing services within the Serena Business Manager product or similar workflow application development.
Preferred Qualifications - Familiarity with web applications and relational databases (Oracle, Windows Server)
- Familiarity with software development life cycle, particularly testing methodology
- 3+ years of relevant programming experience Education Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other degree. Will accept an Associate's degree and 5 years of experience in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of experience. Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/