Job Description Have you heard? CVS Health continues to embark on our bold digital agenda to transform health care and empower millions of customers on their path to better health. We are seeking experienced Senior Digital Product Managers to assist us with providing the very best Medicare prescription drug benefit service experience for those in need. Are you as passionate about helping us offer affordable, high quality coverage to over 5 million people with Medicare that use SilverScript? We are, and we'd like your help as we continue to build creative digital solutions that will make CVS more accessible, more integrated and more reliable for more people, online and in our stores. We are hiring passionate, driven professionals who want to join a high energy team with the common goal to positively impact customers’ lives. We'd appreciate your contribution in building Omnichannel convenience through the digital innovation of our Caremark online pharmacy's capabilities.
By joining our team of talented Digital Product Professionals, you will drive digital strategy and the management of our digital properties, including but not limited to our mobile apps, mobile web, portal, and messaging platforms.
Do you have experience bringing digital platforms to life and thrive being on a fast-paced team? Are you curious about understanding the analytics behind customers' behavior to identify creative investments and look for an insight based environment? Then this Digital Product role is for you!
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Drive the digital product strategy & management of Caremark online pharmacy digital capabilities.
- Align yourself with key team members to establish an end to end Product delivery plan.
- Enhance a premier digital pharmacy journey for our customer's.
- Drive the scoping and definition process for new digital product concepts including business case, product specifications and prototyping.
- Define and build the product roadmap and define the customer experience.
- Drive go to market planning and engagement to gain successful product adoption, including analytics to assess ongoing performance and optimization opportunities
- Conduct periodic best practice analyses (CVS and competitors) to inform product strategy and provide rationale support to legal/ compliance for approvals
- Experience in digital product development and/or digital product management of large complex systems that are used to support consumers, or members.
- Learn new complex business and products quickly.
- Focus on User Experience (UX) and member satisfaction.
- Strengths in problem solving, issue resolution, ability to work in deadline driven environment, attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners.
- Partner with colleagues cross functionally (i.e. engineering, design and project management counterparts) to deliver products/services.
- Leverage strong analytical and quantitative skills; specifically utilizing hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions across the enterprise which includes engaging and influencing senior executives.
Required Qualifications - A Bachelor's degree and at least 5 or more years working in a product development OR Product Management capacity within a digital corporate setting.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with end-to-end product ownership and successfully delivering results in a dynamic and complex environment.
- 3+ years of quantitative skills with the ability to link product design and features to strategic objectives while leveraging hard data and metrics to substantiate assumptions and recommendations.
- 3 years of experienced leading cross-functional teams with meticulous attention to detail, while supporting initiatives that focus on continually improving customer experience.
- 3 years of experience multitasking in a corporate environment, while effectively managing and adapting to evolving and competing priorities.
Preferred Qualifications Health care experience.
Experience with Employer Group Waiver Plans (EGWP).
Digital strategy OR Innovation experience within a complex consumer purchasing process.
Experience with CVS Caremark online pharmacy OR other digital online pharmacy.
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Master's degree (Preferred)
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/