The Fragrance Consultant is responsible for providing exceptional service to customers in the fragrance and beauty departments. This role works with the Fragrance Advisor in the selling of product and maintenance of the department.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:Required Qualifications
• Develops and maintains thorough knowledge of the fragrance and beauty merchandise, special events and promotions within these departments.
• Greet customers in a warm friendly manner as they enter the store.
• Uses product knowledge to build sales.
• Provides customers with product advice, which includes product recommendations, with accurate and complete information.
• Sets up displays and related signage materials.
• Suggests to the customer key promotional fragrance and beauty products.
• Conducts store fragrance and beauty demonstrations including using the beauty box of products and calendar to support promotions.
• Handles returns graciously, always saying yes and involving a manager when judgments need to be made.
• Uses suggestive selling to increase package sales.
• Maintains merchandise presentation standards of department and ensures merchandise is replenished on the selling floor.
• Implements loss prevention procedures to identify and minimize profit loss.
• Ability to promote sales in the department by analyzing customer needs.
• Displays patience in working with a customer to determine product fit.
• Ability to effectively exchange information with customers and understand body language & facial expression.
• Possesses the ability to gently suggest additional products that might meet customer needs.
• Creates a personal connection with customers to encourage repeat business.
• Proactively reaches out to customers to gauge interest in products in the department.
• Displays exceptional customer service skills; goes above and beyond to serve customers.
• Basic math aptitudes and the ability to handle money and give correct change
• Must be able to communicate with customers both in English and SpanishPreferred Qualifications
• Successfully completes: Fragrance Absolutes- Certificate of Fragrance Specialist Program.Education
H.S. graduate or equivalencyBusiness Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/