Are you looking for a role that is technical and analytical and makes a big impact to a Fortune 10 healthcare leader? If so, here's your opportunity. CVS health has an exciting opportunity for a SQL Server Senior Consultant to join our growing team in Scottsdale, AZ!
As the SQL Server Senior Consultant, you will have the opportunity to write well documented complex SQL queries, Stored procedures and functions that confirms to CVS Health coding standards and best practices to support complex business procedures pertaining to our fast growing Medicare Part D and Medicaid lines of business. You will use your prior experience creating queries and SSIS packages while displaying your inquisitive and analytical nature.
Additionally, you will:
- Perform root cause analysis to identify cause of issue or source of discrepant data.
- You will continually drive innovated solutions to achieve cost savings.
- You will be responsible for developing applications using Microsoft solutions.
- Use a combination of SQL, T-SQL to create and run custom queries and reports to gather and analyze Med-D/Medicaid data and lead development projects through the entire SDLC.
We offer a competitive benefit package including vacation, 10 paid holidays per year, health/dental/vision insurance, employee discounted stock purchase program, 401K, tuition reimbursement, and 20-30% employee discount at all CVS stores.
Join CVS Health ... where "Health is Everything!" Required Qualifications
A Minimum of 3 years of experience in the following:
- Designing, developing, testing and maintaining relational databases and queries, stored procedures, scripts, packages and other database objects
- Creating reports utilizing SQL
- Experience with VB Script and general scripting languages
- Understanding and analyzing complex data
- Translating business requirements into automated tool development
- Extracting data from various systems and understanding of field mapping
- Developing and managing key internal relationships
- Using Microsoft Office tools (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Project, and Visio)
- Working with IT business partners to identify and develop Business Requirements Documentation to be used for system enhancements and problem remediation and translate into an automated tool development
- Defining problems, collecting and analyzing data to establish facts and draw conclusions
1+ year performing Extracting, Transforming and Loading (ETL) data from Excel, Flat file using SSIS
1+ year experience with .Net applications
6+ months experience with Tableau Preferred Qualifications
- Previous experience with Medicare/Medicaid
- Exposure to CVS RXclaim claim system
- Any exposure to Robotics Process AutomationEducation- Bachelor's Degree RequiredBusiness Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/