Job DescriptionAs the Implementation Operations Senior Manager, you will be responsible for providing oversight and direction to the Implementation Operations team to ensure quality for various areas managed by this team. You are responsible for overseeing the team in working with Client Implementations, Training & Communication, and eProject/eForms to support Client Implementation activity. These include, but are not limited to, reporting and analytics, policy & procedures, implementation processes, lessons learned, and communications. You will also be expected to possess the following qualifications:
- Client-facing with a professional business presence and acumen, as well as an ability to partner across teams to coordinate projects which require multiple owners.
- Highly skilled with operational processes ranging from manipulating and extrapolating large data sets to present to leadership, reviewing processes to create policy & procedures, recognize and develop solutions to assist Client Implementation Managers facilitate their role.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment while still achieving consistently timely and accurate results and must also be able to build on their knowledge and leverage team’s resources to accomplish task objectives.
- Timely updates and maintenance of team reports and resource planning.
The successful Implementation Operations Senior Manager fosters a culture of teamwork, leadership, and integrity for their staff and colleagues. This position affords you the opportunity to gain visibility to senior leadership through updates on strategic initiatives and projects. The contributions you will make as a Implementation Operations Senior Manager will position CVS Health as a leader in client satisfaction and service in the PBM marketplace.
Typically, this position is located in Scottsdale, AZ; Irving, TX; or Northbrook, IL. You must have the ability and flexibility to travel minimally (20% or less) as needed.
Required Qualifications* 3+ years of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, and AS-400 systems.
* At least 3 years of leadership experience, managing and directing staff.
* 2+ years of client-facing or client-management experience, specifically external client/customer interface, is required.
* Must have ability and flexibility to travel minimally as needed.
Preferred Qualifications* PBM industry experience
* Certification in Project Management
* Matrix management experience
EducationBachelor's degree is required; equivalent work experience may substitute. Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/