The Corporate Strategy team is looking for a talented and experienced strategy and analytics team member to serve as a key contributor on enterprise-wide initiatives that can grow our multi-faceted business organically and inorganically and improve the health and experience of patients. You will have the unique opportunity to participate both in internal capability assessment and external market opportunity evaluation for a large Fortune 7 Company. This role is a great fit for an out-of-the-box thinker who is intellectually curious with a demonstrated interest in learning, self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and high-energy who can easily function in a high demand, performance driven environment.
Additionally, you will help identify new opportunities and support existing projects to drive value for our patients, our clients and our shareholders. You will be integral in the development and production of analytics that will guide decision making for investment decisions to build internal capabilities and/or acquire or partner with external entities.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to: · Partner with functional groups which span the enterprise to include out Retail, PBM, Minute Clinic, and Specialty business units.
· Assist the Director of Corporate Strategy in establishing well defined and supported market opportunities and solutions with specific recommendations that will enable the executive management team to make critical decisions, · Define the parameters of potential solutions as well as identifying and analyzing data to build a business case which will inform the market opportunity, potential investment, commercialization strategy, and implementation plan.
· Collaborate with leading executives in the company across multiple functional areas.
A combination of technical expertise, advanced analytical capabilities, keen business insight, knowledge and passion about the healthcare industry, and excellent communication skills are required.
Required Qualifications 5 years of consulting background or 2 years consulting experience plus an MBA.
· Healthcare experience preferred · Focuses on the Customer & Market: Working knowledge of the economic and operational drivers of our business with specific experience in retail pharmacy or PBM preferred
· Thinks & Acts Strategically: Shown ability to simplify complex details to coordinate solution components across multiple work streams
· Partners Across Boundaries: Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in a concise, logical, and consistent manner to influence internal and external partners
· Drives Speed & Innovation: Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a rapidly changing environment Education Bachelors Degree required. MBA degree preferred.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/