Job Description The duties of the Resource Planning Consultant will include:
- Managing call flow into multiple call centers for all lines of business.
- Partners with internal telecom and IVR teams to establish routing for new toll free numbers for client specific routing.
- Utilizes AT&T Route-It and Cisco ICM to construct primary and contingent routing paths and terminations into the multiple sites.
- Trouble ticket reporting, engaging vendors and or internal business partners for problem resolutions.
- The ability to explain complex information to others in straightforward situations.
- Work with project teams to plan integration and implementation strategies.
- Responsible for devising improvements to current procedures/processes, and developing models of possible future configurations.
- Responsible for optimal contingency routing solution designs.
- Works a ticket queue to address routing request changes, new initiatives and special events.
- Works with internal Resource Planning tactical team for real time routing adjustments.
- Position is part of a rotation that includes tactical real time monitor in blocks of 3-4 hours and evening and weekend coverage.
- Position receives trouble reports from call centers and acts as liaison to IT team to report and facilitate flow of information between technical teams and business via conference bridges.
- Grant access and permissions to Avaya CMS Supervisor for the enterprise. Required Qualifications - Experience with an intelligent call routing platform
- Ability to function in an ambiguous situation.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple assigned projects.
- Work in a rotating on call support environment.
- Excellent customer service skills, interpersonal skills, initiative, integrity, motivation, demonstrated multi-tasking in an extremely busy environment, and commitment teamwork, as well as being a person who is a self-starter.
- Strong understanding of call routing fundamentals.
Preferred Qualifications - 2 + years of Cisco ICM experience.
- Knowledge of Avaya vectoring preferred
- Should have experience as a vendor liaison during outages, escalations, etc.
- Knowledge of AT&T Business Direct, CMS, Call Center Metrics, Avaya Site Administration are preferred.
EducationHigh school diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree preferred Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/