Job Description As a Senior Database Analyst, you will be responsible for using MS Access, SAS and related applications (e.g. Geo Access) to increase efficiency and accuracy in the daily reporting needed to support retail network accessibility and related reporting for Performance Guarantees, Requests for Proposals and for Sales/Clients for all CVS Health adjudication platforms and lines of business (Medicare Part D, Commercial, Medicaid, etc.). Our Analysts make high level decisions, manage multiple requests/priorities, and produce/develop custom reports for multiple lines of business and specific clients regarding retail pharmacy network accessibility.
Additional responsibilities of the Database Analyst include:
- Building queries, performing data extracts, analyzing data and creating reports to support Geo Access analysis and network disruption requests from internal customers (including Sales, Account Management, Membership Initiatives, Network Development and Retail Analysis areas)
- Support network strategies and initiatives through analytics support that demonstrates network accessibility, access void analysis, geocoding and disruption analysis; this directly supports decision-making in network development for current and future network offerings
- Maintaining and developing databases for use in analytical support for PBM and enterprise-wide initiatives (MinuteClinic, Managed Networks, National footprint and member centric initiatives)
- Providing support to internal network partners/client contracts in support of performance guarantees as well as for miscellaneous network-related issues; Support Provider Networks team with analytics-based solutions to issues that arise Required Qualifications- 2+ years of MS Access experience- 2+ years of MS Excel experience- 2+ total years of experience in any of the following - Analytics - Database management - Tracking and reportingPreferred Qualifications - Additional technical experience with SAS, SQL server, and/or geo analysis software (Optum Insight or Quest Analytics applications a plus)
- 3+ years experience with geocoding or geo analysis software relevant to the healthcare industry
- Working experience in the Pharmacy Benefits Management (PBM) or related healthcare industry
- Coaching/mentoring and training experience
- Ability to present or integrate analysis into easily understandable training materials, presentation materials, etc. EducationVerifiable Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/