Job Description TheAdvisor, Application Development does total hands-on development.
As an Advisor, Application Development, you will be responsiblefor:
- Coding and implementing technical web solutions as assigned, ensuringand adhering to all established CVS methodologies, standards and guidelines,including but not limited to: analysis & design documents, programspecifications, test plans and results, design, code, test, debugging, anddocumentation of those programs while delivering assignments within specifiedtime frames.
- Champion SDLC methods and best practices on the team to ensurethat quality standards are met.
- Champion integration initiatives and adhere to coding and sourcecontrol standards and environment synchronization efforts as well as standardsystem logging and monitoring.
- Deliver solution artifacts in working closely with ProjectArchitects, Data Architects and Technical Leads.
- Drive technical assessments of project requests that supportdesign and build assumptions in estimation.
- Partner with project leaders, Business partners, Businessanalysts or managers, as appropriate, to identify technical requirements andalternatives to accomplish project, while providing accurate estimates forproject development and implementation.
- Assist in establishment of and adherence to technical direction,standards, guidelines and methodology for use in specified technologies in owndiscipline.
Required Qualifications - 3+ years of experience
Preferred Qualifications -
.Net MVC experience
- Restful API’s experience
- Experience developing in the Healthcare space
- Demonstrated successful completion of several projects
- Demonstrated proficiency working on all phases of SDLC
- Windows or IIS administration knowledge
Education Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience required Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/