Job Description As the Compensation Administration Advisor, you would be the primary administrator of the CVS Health Compensation Administration system. You will partner with third party providers and internal business partner to deliver solutions, manage any issues and provide data analysis. You will work closely with the Talent Management Administrator as we work towards integrating Compensation.
Your key job responsibilities include:
- Work with the Compensation Center of Excellence to determine functional requirements and works with our providers and other parties to ensure that the technical solution meets the requirements and delivers the expected outcomes for the compensation cycles.
- Partners with third party providers on system integration, file preparation, and system administration. S
- Supports the generation of new job codes ensuring that once all elements of the job code have been clearly defined, that the appropriate system administrators and partners are aware of the pending job code.
- Manage the Compensation Analyst Tool; ensures timely updates to employee data, hands on administrator uploading and downloading data, building reports within the application.
- Train Compensation staff on the use of the application.
- Application trouble shooting.
- Participates in efforts to revise and streamline compensation processes and improve reporting.
Required Qualifications- 5+ years of successful experience in Compensation Administration, preferably with Successfactors Compensation Administration application
Preferred Qualifications- Prior experience with SAP/Successfactors Compensation Administration application.
- Prior experience with SAAS Compensation Administration applications and data manipulation.
- Prior HR and/or HRIS experience.
- Experience with vendor management.
- Ability to work in fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to shift priorities/prioritize work.
- Ability to complete work independently and direct own work assignments.
- Experience with vendor management.
- Ability to work across varying levels of the organization.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Proficiency in managing and completing multiple projects according to established deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products; especially Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
EducationBachelors Degree or equivalent years of related professional experience required.Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/