Job Description If you are passionate about making a difference in the work you do, being recognized for your talent and expertise in solving complex and challenging problems, and contributing to the success of key strategic initiatives, consider growing your career with a Fortune 10 company that is a leader in Healthcare. The individual selected for this highly visible position is a key contributor within CVS Health’s pharmaceutical business.
This Senior Business Analyst (internal title: Sr. Consultant) position is within a fast-paced, collegial environment, providing the right individual with an opportunity for career advancement and the ability to directly and positively impact CVS Health’s strategic initiatives associated with Pharmacy Merchandising.
The Senior Business Analyst’s responsibilities will include:
- Providing ad hoc analysis and reporting associated with retail pharmaceutical cash pricing and retail pharmacy item file attributes.
- Supporting new item set-ups within CVS Health’s mainframe system, the management and coordination of retail pharmaceutical pricing data entry, new store activations, and customer relations resolutions.
- Working cross functionally with internal stakeholders to manage item file attributes to support the distribution and management of pharmaceutical products within CVS Health’s Retail pharmacy network.
- Supporting key internal business initiatives by collaborating internally with key stakeholders and supporting strategic direction against the timely execution of all item file attributes.
- Working independently and in collaboration with other team members to perform audits, analysis, and make data driven recommendations.
- Engaging across all business segments within a Fortune 10 company to drive results and resolve inquiries.
Required Qualifications- 2+ years analytical experience required. Experience that specifically includes demonstrating problem solving skills and recommending business solutions with a strong working knowledge of spreadsheets, and databases, strongly preferred- 2+ years of MS Excel and/or Access experience
Preferred Qualifications- Ability to take initiative and work successfully both independently and with a team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, adjusting priorities as needed and meeting deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to positively interact within all levels of the organization.
- Ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal form, in a manner that is clear, logical and consistent, including the ability to present findings and influence decisions across all levels of the organization.
- Prior work experience in healthcare.
- Prior work experience within a retail pharmacy setting as a Pharmacy Technician.
- Prior work experience with pharmaceutical product data management and maintenance attributes. Education Verifiable bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/