Job DescriptionAs a Shipping Clerk you will partner closely with the Operations Pharmacist and Pharmacy Technician to coordinate, assemble and package customer orders for shipment. The Shipping Clerk will also assist with stocking supplies and other tasks associated with the department. With opportunity for growth, this is a great position to transition into if you enjoy being on your feet and working in a team-oriented environment.
Additional Responsibility for the Shipping Clerk:
- To assist the pharmacists in the Quality Control area
- Assemble and package customer orders for shipment
- Prepare medication orders for shipment with the appropriate carrier
- Assist with stocking supplies and other tasks associated with the department
- Work Independently and as a member of a team Required Qualifications• 1+ years of experience in a warehouse / shipping department
• 6+ months experience with inventory and distribution processes
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, and stand for length of shift
• Ability to reach, twist, turn, bend, stop and walk. Able to work in a fast-paced environment, on your feet for extended periods of time. Preferred Qualifications• Attention to detail for verifying inclusion of all prescriptions and matching information from invoices to actual prescriptions
• Ability to use 10-key pad on computer; computer knowledge and typing of 20 wpm desired
• Ability to operate a pallet jack desired. EducationMinimum of high school education required.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking AA EEO CVS Health
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/