Job DescriptionThe Vendor Performance and Collaboration Senior Analyst is responsible for working cross-functionally with stakeholders throughout the CVS Supply Chain (Inventory Management, Enterprise Analytics, Logistics Operations, Imports, Transportation, Merchandising and the Vendor Community) to enhance, streamline, standardize and implement supply chain processes (inventory ordering and management, DC inbound product flow, etc.), drive effectiveness and efficiency in the CVS supply chain and drive key performance metrics. This role will provide supply chain expertise and guidance to influence key product flow decisions, help support vendor relationship management and manage vendor product flow performance.
This position will assist in managing the CVS Routing Guide and ensuring execution from the vendor community. This includes providing routing guidance to the Vendor Community and key supply chain stakeholders and effectively communicate changes. This position is tasked with supporting the daily requirements of a successful vendor compliance program including monitoring key performance metrics (i.e. on time deliveries, fill rate) and counseling vendors to meet CVS targets and/or benchmarks. In addition, this position will be a direct resource for all inventory product flow and vendor performance matters with key supply chain partners (CPFR vendors). This includes having an overall understanding of CVS product flow strategy, supply chain initiatives and transportation. The individual is a strong team member who can influence teams to achieve optimal results. A resourceful and detailed driven individual with an analytical approach to decision making and can complete multiple projects simultaneously.
1. Collaborate with internal and external partners of various levels to address strategic opportunities pertaining to Vendor performance and product flow, as well as, be the direct resource for strategic vendors (CPFR).
2. Execute management’s strategic vision in the daily performance of vendor collaboration and performance: support dispute resolution, vendor performance collaboration and counseling, and monthly tracking and reporting of results. Provide direction to program participants for improvement opportunities to drive supply chain effectiveness and efficiency.
3. Support management’s strategic vision in the development of vendor compliance analytics and opportunities necessary to drive the business. Research, analyze and support challenged Vendors.
4. Understand industry standards and vendor compliance programs of CVS retail competitors to ensure CVS remains comparable. Provide recommendations to leadership and implement cross-functional supply chain efficiencies.
5. Manage ad hoc projects related to Supply Chain solutions and process improvement.
6. Implement and maintain management’s strategic direction for the daily operation of key supply chain applications used in the execution of the CVS vendor collaboration and performance program. Ensure applications are being utilized correctly and effectively. Identify areas of opportunity and effectively communicate to the appropriate levels of management.
Required Qualifications1 + years of professional work experience using analytics and process improvement
Microsoft Excel Experience Preferred Qualifications1-3 years of supply chain management, process improvement and analytical Experience with Access·
Experience in vendor performance and/or relationship management, Supply Chain Operations, DC Operations or Inventory Planning/Management and a strong business acumen and knowledge of Transportation practices
· Database experience utilizing SQL is preferred
Working knowledge of Corporate Mainframe and SAP is preferred
· Proven ability to influence and drive decision-making and consensus across all levels within theorganization · Excellent interpersonal, influencing and written communication skills to communicate effectively at all levels cross functionally · Strong technical expertise including experience with Microsoft Access and Excel · Ability to design and implement sustainable processes · Demonstrated ability to perform root cause analysis and independently solve business problems · Proven ability to construct and present data to support recommendations and project objectives · Strong time management, organization skills to effectively prioritize and manage multiple initiatives in order to maximize the business impact Ability to effectively work cross functionally with multiple internal business units andthe DC management teams
EducationRequired – Business related Bachelor Degree (Supply Chain - preferred)
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/