Join a Fortune 7 company, CVS Health, within our Internal Audit (IA) department. Working under the direction of the Manager of IA for the ICFR PMO Team, as a Consultant you will perform high quality audit services and assist the development of reorganizing the Company’s ICFR compliance efforts.
You will develop, prioritize, and assist in reassessing how CVS Health documents, tests, and reports on financial and operational controls for the company’s ICFR process. In addition, perform audit procedures to evaluate the effectiveness of management controls, accuracy of financial information, and compliance with applicable policies and regulations with minimal travel (10%). The Consultant will assess internal controls based on interviews, data analysis, and substantive testing. The position is responsible for interacting with all levels of IA and management to perform engagements and resolve observations timely.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist the Manager or Senior Consultant to plan and develop the approach for assigned projects consistent with guidelines established in the Departmental Standards
• Perform financial, operational, and compliance audits throughout the enterprise
• Assist with exit meetings with the business units to review observations and confirm action plans
• Draft written communications to address the results of reviews and to conclude on assignments
• Track audit observations and perform follow-up procedures to evaluate the adequacy of remediation efforts
• Develop and maintain productive relationships at all levels both within and outside the department
• Identify risks and assess controls in conjunction with ICFR requirements and maintain ongoing oversight of related business unit activity
• Participate in new systems development, significant process changes and re-engineering efforts throughout the Company to monitor impacts to the ICFR structure
Required Qualifications3+ months of experience in a related accounting, auditing or operational positions. Additional specific skills include:
• PC proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, etc.) • Understanding of technical accounting, internal control concepts, and audit standards, (e.g., GAAP, SOD, and risks) Preferred Qualifications• Relevant professional certifications (CPA, CIA, CISA).
• Audit experience in Pharmacy, Long Term Care, Pharmacy Benefits Management, Health Insurance and/or Healthcare organizations. • Knowledge of SAP and PeopleSoft
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language
• Ability to communicate succinctly and effectively with operations management
• Strong analytical, deductive, and problem-solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
EducationBachelor’s degree required from an accredited four year college or university in Accounting or Finance. Master's degree is a plus Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/