Job DescriptionOpportunity to join the CVS Health customer experience and insights team to lead a major new customer experience program focused on customers and patients in our 10,000 retail stores and pharmacies. This leader will have an opportunity to shape the direction and strategy of this program. This leader will collaborate with business partners to create programs to improve the customer experience. Leader will be part of a vibrant and growing team that generates insights and customer experience solutions for the entire CVS Health Enterprise.
- Lead the project to develop an evolved Retail Customer Experience measurement program. Create a strategy and roadmap for a comprehensive customer experience measurement program including introducing multiple consumer listening posts. Leverage customer feedback into actionable growth strategies for the business.
- Partner with market research agencies to implement specific programs. Collaborate with external agencies on budget, implementation milestones, and quality of processes including collection of customer feedback, data visualization and dashboards, and implementation of embedded tools, such as tools for service recovery.
- Strategically combine customer feedback with CVS internal metrics to develop a 360 degree view of drivers of customer value.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders on the effective use customer feedback including education regarding interpretation of feedback and direction on goal-setting.
- 8 - 10 years minimum of directly relevant experience leading a consumer customer experience program based on customer feedback.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a program including both strategic program management and tactical ability to ensure delivery against key milestones and within budget. Experience handling road blocks and developing alternative approaches to achieve key milestones.
- Ability to collaborate in a highly matrixed and cross-functional organization structure. Strong ability to express recommendations verbally in meetings.
- Experience working with data structures such as databases. Familiarity with basic data operations, models and statistical methods.
- Facility with data visualization techniques and dashboards to convey complex quantitative information effectively; ability to use PowerPoint, Tableau, or similar data visualization software preferred.
Customer Experience role in a company in one of the following industries: brick and mortar retail, consumer financial services, brick and mortar hospitality, entertainment or travel preferredEducation
BA or BS degree required; degree in marketing, market research, psychology, sociology, anthorpology or economics preferred
Masters in business administration, marketing science or anthorpology preferredBusiness Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/