As the Advisor, Product Management, you will be part of the PBM Product Management team responsible for the oversight and management of clinical safety programs and other related clinical programs. You will lead multiple work streams that support these strategic initiatives and participate in the identification and development of new business opportunities. ?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /
The Product Management Advisor will report to Director, Product Management and work closely together in the development and flawless execution of applicable products. The successful candidate will possess a proven track record of establishing strong and effective partnerships to design, develop, build, test and maintain PBM solutions. This will require someone with quantitative skills, logic, and problem solving skills, including the highest level of attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities at once.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success dealing with this type of fast-paced environment and have the ability to learn quickly while understanding and solving new problems. The ideal candidate has to be fully accountable for the end results and leading through others to deliver them.
Your responsibilities may include, but not be limited to:
- Lead the determination and delivery of product solution requirements, operational and testing processes, internal and external support materials, and improvement analysis to ensure seamless product execution
- Ensure product performance achieves defined outcomes and is effectively supported by robust and analytics and reporting
- Continually develop and evaluate product growth/evolution strategies by engaging business partners and monitoring marketplace dynamics
- Interface with senior leaders on a consistent basis to provide updates, gain insights and ensure your portfolio goals and overall department objectives are met
- Work with internal partners including Medical Affairs, Trade, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Analytics & Outcomes, etc. to ensure overall department objectives are met including product execution and adoption
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams to ensure effective promotion and drive product adoption
- Support immediate and extended team priorities and capabilities to further drive performance and professional development
- High level of independent judgment and initiative required
- Demonstrated cross-functional leadership skills
- Strong healthcare experience
- Superior analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Superior communication and writing skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, adjusting priorities as needed and meeting deadlines
- Ability to effectively solve problems and also guide colleagues to help them resolve issues
- Ability to produce results by working within established timeframes, deadlines, and understanding next steps
Proficiency in standard PC software products, including Word, Excel, and PowerPointPreferred Qualifications
- Experience in product management, process improvement and/or product marketing
- PBM, plan design, and clinical program, or management consulting experience preferred
- 5 or more years of industry or role experience desired
- Bachelor’s Degree in pharmacy, business or a quantitative discipline is required
- Advanced degree preferred (PharmD, MBA, MHA, PhD, etc.)
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/