Job DescriptionCVS Health is embarking on a bold digital agenda to transform health care and empower millions of customers on their path to better health. Evolving CVS Health’s ability to create personalized experiences across our consumer touch points is a key priority for the company and for our Digital team.
In support of our strategic agenda, we are looking for an energetic technology leader to partner with our Loyalty and Personalization Product teams will deliver hyper personalized communication and dynamic, in-the-moment offers, pricing and experiences to our over 75MM Extracare members and beyond.
The Director of Loyalty and Personalization Technology will lead the overall technical development, delivery, and ongoing operations of our Digital Customer Engagement Solutions portfolio and Data Platforms . In addition, the Director will own the operational stewardship and transformation and expansion of digital engagement channels and practices to achieve scale and drive measurable customer and revenue growth. Key accountabilities include:
- IT line management leader for all Digital Development in the Loyalty and Personalization portfolio. Own the delivery of a multi-$MM solutions portfolio to drive customer engagement through relevant, contextual and valued messages and offers across multiple channels (web, mobile app, push messaging, e-mail, sms)
- Serve as the accountable leader for the successful implementation and operationalization of our Customer Data Platform; AI driven Personalization Engine and @ scale data Ingestion pipelines
- Partner with business and product management counterparts to define and prioritize opportunities to improve value creation and align on shared KPIs to measure success
- Ensure digital solutions meet or exceed key performance indicators and goals including availability, demand,
conversion, and AOV goals
- Develop and execute a roadmap of initiatives to re-architect foundational L&P systems and services to achieve performance @ scale
- Build a lean, agile Engineering team and practice (operationalize and mature)
The successful candidate will be a customer-centric technology leader, committed developer of people and teams, and an energetic change agent committed to driving faster, better product development. This individual will shape the end-to-end digital agenda to deliver business growth and great customer experiences that differentiate CVS in the market, while ensuring efficient, effective and safe product development.
This individual will serve as the architectural and IT line management leader for Digital Development in the Loyalty & Personalization portfolio and works closely with digital product management leaders, business leaders, and other leaders within the broader IT ecosystem to ensure all opportunities to build industry leading digital experiences are realized.
This position reports to the VP, Digital Development & Operations, and may be based in Woonsocket, RI or Boston, MA.
Required QualificationsThe successful candidate will be a customer-centric technology leader, committed developer of people and teams, and an energetic change agent committed to driving faster, better product development.
· Minimum 10 years of experience in Product Engineering or Software Engineering/Architecture with atleast 3 years of functional line management within a digital setting, (using agile development methods) OR MBA plus minimum 3 years of post MBA top-tier consulting experience in implementing Customer Engagement solutions.
· Minimum 3 years of experience managing a $20MM+ IT Development and Delivery portfolio
· Applied experience with Marketing & Loyalty, CRM and Omni-channel Customer Engagement technology implementation. Prefer some experience within HIPPA compliant industry and understanding of CAN-SPAM, TCPA
and related compliance requirements
· Experience architecting/implementing high throughput/low latency systems, event streaming, large scale data management, customer segmentation, and leading teams responsible for engineering and operating scalable systems based on Apache Spark and other tools from the Hadoop ecosystem
· Track record of leading large scale business process transformation/change management and implementation efforts
Preferred Qualifications- Experience implementing AI and multi-source data driven personalization solutions (highly preferred)
- Experience implementing mission critical systems in a hybrid cloud model (Azure, AWS, GCE)Education
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline required. MBA or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems highly preferred.Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/