Job DescriptionSchedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm; rotating weekends/holidays.
- Responsible for the supervision of assigned functions that prepare and process medications. Also may prepare and process medications through actions that may entail data entry, and/or resolving customer service issues and/or processing medication through the automation equipment in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Implement pharmacy objectives as determined by the pharmacy supervisory team.
- Supervise pharmacy technicians working in function level 3 using the proper procedure to complete all daily assignments.
- Work with senior technicians to coordinate the daily production of assigned function including data entry and/or customer service and/or automation.
- Knowledgeable and trained on all front end processes and systems in order to troubleshoot and assist in workflow if needed.
- Knowledgeable of department metrics and productivity levels.
- Provides regular and timely feedback to colleagues regarding their performance.
- Create and implement training plan for team.
- Collaborate with field training team as needed.
- Cascade communication from leadership to direct reports
- Responsible for the performance management, development, reward of their team.
- Interview and make hiring decisions for staff additions and promotions
- Serve as a role model by demonstrating company values
- Communicate company initiatives, expectations, and policies.
- Responsible for the morale and recognition of their team.
- Assist managers in local district and enterprise initiatives
- Coordinates prepping quarterly physical inventories
- Ensure that department forms and other supplies are replenished as needed.
- Ensure and maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Comply with local, state, and federal laws, regulations, and policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Arizona Pharmacy Technician License
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of management experience
- 1 year previous experience as a pharmacy technician
- 1 year data entry experience or 1 year of customer service experience or 1 year of machine equipment experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and be flexible
- Good math and analytic skills
- Excellent organization skills and detail oriented
- Ability to maintain composure on the phone when handling customer calls
- High School diploma or equivalent
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/