- Social Responsibility
- Resource Library
- Search Jobs
- Investor Story
- Results Center
- 2016 In Review
- Financial Information
- SEC Filings
- Events & Presentations
- Stock Information
- Corporate Governance
- Investor Resources
As a Clinical Home Infusion Pharmacist, you will review charts and lab results for an assigned caseload of patients receiving specialized, complex infusion therapy and TPN care. You will communicate routinely with the patient and caregivers; answering questions, gathering information and discussing updates and course recommendations with the physician. You will utilize your excellent written and verbal customer service skills as well as advanced computer skills in order to interact with key caregivers and patients.
Make a difference today by bringing your personal touch and clinical experiences that will support our patient’s one-on-one care.
Pharmacists with Coram CVS/specialty infusion services have a uniquely rewarding setting in which to use their exceptional pharmacy skills. As a national leader in the home infusion field, we seek to hire those special pharmacists who not only possess strong clinical expertise, but also the kind of deep compassion and sensitivity it takes to build one-on-one relationships and support patients receiving infusion therapy in the comfort of their home.
* Building strong one-on-one relationships with your patients while they are recovering or receiving routine treatments, and supporting remote patients on a routine schedule and as needed.
* Participating in patient evaluation and chart review for acceptance, product selection, device selection and supply management.
* Collect, interpret and evaluate all physician medication orders for therapeutic appropriateness, cost effectiveness, accuracy, safety and completeness.
* Monitor the patient’s progress and assessment results to communicate clinical and technical information with the physician and other members of healthcare team. Most patient contact will be on the phone and, on occasion, you will meet them in our infusion suites.
* Directly supervise pharmacy technicians and support personnel in the appropriate compounding, packaging and labeling of compounded sterile products.
* Assist in training and orientation of new employees, performance improvement activities and educational programs.
* Additional licensure may be required in multi state service areas.
Learn more about Coram: https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare
Connect with your recruiter on LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/vincentmanchise
CVS Health core values of Innovation, Collaboration, Caring, Integrity, and Accountability not only support our purpose of helping people on their path to better health for our customers and patients, but they also apply to how we support our more than 250,000 colleagues. You will find our culture at CVS Health, and our leaders encourage personal and professional growth.