- Social Responsibility
- Resource Library
- Search Jobs
- Investor Story
- Results Center
- 2016 In Review
- Financial Information
- SEC Filings
- Events & Presentations
- Stock Information
- Corporate Governance
- Investor Resources
The Receiver is responsible for the acknowledgement of and accounting for the timely receipt of all merchandise as described in CVS buyer generated purchase orders (P.O.’s) and carrier-generated freight bills. The Receiver is also responsible for completeness and correctness of each receipt and the final preparation of merchandise stacked on pallets and presented for put-away.
· Instruct drivers and lumpers as to height and stacking patterns for each pallet to be received, in order to sort and segregate merchandise.
· Assist driver in unloading when appropriate.
· Use WMS hand held RF (Radio Frequency) Unit to check in product.
· Apply correct License Plate to lower right hand corner of the case, for each SKU number received.
· Sign driver’s freight bill noting overage, shortage, and damages as reflected on p.o./work sheet.
· Return signed delivery receipts to driver.
· Ensure all paperwork is completed and submitted for accurate updating.
· Ensure all safety and Loss Prevention procedures are adhered to.
· Pull full case orders as per daily volume .
· Palletize and wrap merchandise as required for shipping to stores
· Pull all packing slips off outside of cartons received.
· Hand deliver completed PO/work sheets, freight bills, and packing slips (if any) to Receiving clerical staff.
· Operate manual or electric pallet jacks and any other equipment as required.
· Operate CRT & RF equipment to verify purchase order receipts.
· Process store orders in the full case area.
· Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
· Ability to count accurately.
· Ability to perform mathematical calculations (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
· Good vision, with normal depth perception.
· Able to apply constant visual and mental attention to surroundings to avoid injury to others and damage to equipment.
· Ability to be trained and licensed to operate powered equipment.
· Lifting: frequent medium, occasional medium heavy (see appendix).
· Constant bending/reaching/stooping; constant walking/standing/climbing (see appendix).
· Normal warehouse working conditions with constant exposure to dust, dirt, and noise.
CVS Health core values of Innovation, Collaboration, Caring, Integrity, and Accountability not only support our purpose of helping people on their path to better health for our customers and patients, but they also apply to how we support our more than 250,000 colleagues. You will find our culture at CVS Health, and our leaders encourage personal and professional growth.