Job Description In the Account Executive Strategic role you will work closely with Territory Managers, Regional Sales Managers and Vice President of Sales to present and negotiate therapy programs and preferred provider/exclusive contracts with hospital systems. Collaborate with C-Suite executives, physicians and referral sources to present Coram benefits and programs to reduce LOS and overall hospital costs for home infusion patients.
• Responsible for expansion and maintenance of business within existing Focus care accounts.
• Leverage market data and key business relationships to analyze problems,identify root causes and assist with driving practical and creative solutions.
• Build key channel relationships to enhance Infusion Market intelligence and drive sales volume.
• Present to Senior Leaders on sales potential and other important activities within market responsibilities.
• Manage utilization and billing associated with the indigent funds and hospital as payer contract
• Represent CVS Enterprise and valued healthcare offerings.
• Organize, facilitate and attend all committee meetings.
• Develop and facilitate critical training material in preparation of new launch activities.
• Prepare and present outcome data to executive level hospital administrative staff.
• Respond to any service issues with a high sense of urgency and proactively follow up.
• In tandem with Operations, lead the adjustment processes to enhance the delivery of Coram services.
• Strategize with the sales team to identify and develop additional sales opportunities in clinics, ED, etc.
• Partner with other enterprise teams and present monthly/quarterly or other frequency business plan updates.
• Manage and maintain hospital and key prescriber profiles.
This territory covers from the West coast to the Mississippi River. Candidates can reside anywhere in the territory, but the preferred locations are: Salt Lake City, San Diego, Santa Barbara, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Denver and Chicago.
Travel will be 80%.
Learnmore about us:
https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare and https://vimeo.com/search?q=cvshealth Required Qualifications * Minimum three years working within a health care system in a complex role, requiring frequent communication, collaboration and negotiation with key stakeholders.
* Knowledge about healthcare programs,insurance markets, and analyzing data.
* Proficiency MS Office, particularly creating Excel and PowerPoint documents.
* At least one year of experience with contract negations.
* Recent work experience in developing and facilitating presentations.
* Experience developing relationships with C-Suite Executives and healthcare systems.
* A valid and current driver’s license and auto insurance.
* Live within the designated territory. Preferred Qualifications * Clinical degree.
* Familiarity with specialty pharmacy services. Education*Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred. Business Overview
Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a leading national provider of specialty home infusion and specialty pharmacy services. The integration of Coram into CVS Health enables the company to offer enhanced, comprehensive infusion services; expanded payer access; and a national network of more than 85 locations, including 65 ambulatory infusion suites. Providing infusion therapies and services to over 20,000 patients each month, Coram cares for patients through all phases of their healthcare continuum including clinical and compliance monitoring, and individual patient counseling. CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues embrace fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service to meet the needs of the many people and businesses relying on us each day.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/