Job DescriptionAs a Registered Nurse Trainer on the Education team in the Quality department, you will help with the success of your colleagues by crafting, developing and delivering specialized training programs and materials to new and existing staff plus external participants.
As a Nurse Trainer you will…
* Use your training skills to make a difference by providing initial and refresher training by assisting new hires and existing colleagues to be knowledgeable in the services they provide
* Utilize your nursing, behavioral science knowledge and strong presentation skills to incorporate adult learning principles and remote training techniques in training activities.
* Identify when existing programs and policies need to be updated and crafted as necessary
* Have the ability to plan for change, perform critical analyses, plan, organize, and evaluate effectively
* Give performance feedback to employees
* Engage in building positive relationships
* Use effective written and verbal communications skills
* Actively use listening skills
* Travel (moderate to frequent travel- average 2 weeks a month to various training sites)
Registered Nurses with Accordant/CVS Health have a uniquely rewarding setting to use their exceptional clinical skills. Our nurses redefine the way health care is delivered every single day. When you join our team, you’ll play an integral role in educating and training your colleagues. As a national leader in the healthcare industry and a Fortune 7 company, we seek special RNs who not only possess strong clinical expertise with creative ideas but who have deep compassion and sensitivity it takes to treat our patients Required QualificationsRegistered Nurse with current license in state of residence
* Minimum 5 years clinical nursing experience
* Minimum 2 years providing healthcare education or training
* Experience using Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPointPreferred Qualifications*Case Management certification
* Case management experience
*Experience using Epic systemsEducationRN Diploma, Associates or Bachelors in Nursing
Bachelors Degree in Nursing preferredBusiness Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/