Job DescriptionOmnicare, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of CVS Health Corporation. Directly, and through our subsidiaries, Omnicare provides a broadarray of pharmacy-related services to long term care facilities in the health care environment. While senior care has long been an Omnicare specialty, we also serve other targeted populations.
Do you love working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment? Are you passionate about helping others? Here at Omnicare Inc. we have a real passion for helping both our customers and our employees. As the Back End Pharmacy Manager, you will lead and direct the automation, IV department, pre-pack department, picking, packing and staging departments towards their primary objectives, by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate leads. Your success will be driven by your ability to build a culture of continuous improvement and patient-focused care.
- Establish current and long-range objectives, plans, andpolicies, subject to approval by the Omnicare Management.
- Provide advice, mentorship, direction, and authorization tocarry out major plans and procedures, consistent with established policies.Responsible for scheduling.
- Responsible for team building, coaching and counseling asnecessary.
- Responsible for working through leads to ensure timelinessof route releases.
- Responsible for providing employees with timely, candid andconstructive feedback and developing employees to their full potential.
- Provide challenging opportunities that improve employeecareer growth; developing the appropriate talent pool to ensure adequate benchstrength and succession planning
- Recognize and reward employees for accomplishments.
Our organization offers a competitive benefit packageincluding vacation paid time off, holiday/sick time, health/dental/visioninsurance, work/life balance, employee discounted stock purchase program, 401K,tuition reimbursement, and employee discounts at all CVS stores.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Registered/Licensed/Certified pharmacy technician as required by state law.
- Pharmacy Technician experience.
- Leadership experience.
- 5 years management or supervisor experience.
- Long Term Care Pharmacy Technician experience.
- BS or BA diploma from accredited university.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/