Job DescriptionCVS is a Fortune 7 company embarking on a journey of evolving its existing ExtraCare program into a world-class personalization and loyalty program. This is a top initiative within the company and we have a team dedicated to recruiting the best talent in the world to help propel us to this goal. The company has already invested in state-of-the-art technology and scaling of our loyalty program, now we are focused on optimizing our customer contact strategy. We are looking for the best and brightest to join our existing Analytics team and help deliver on this initiative. CVS Health is looking for a dynamic individual with passion for using data and analytics to drive business results. As a member of Loyalty and Personalization team, you will analyze customer, category and campaign data to draw insights, and use advanced analytics to optimize personalized contact strategies across multiple programs and channels. You should have a strong analytical toolkit, including expertise in using SQL and SAS, and proven track record of leading discrete projects and work streams taking independent initiative working with analytics counterparts and business stakeholders. Successful candidate should also have strong communication skills, both spoken and written.
You will accomplish this through:
- Conducting hands-on analysis on customer and campaign data using analytical and statistical tools such as SQL/SAS to uncover insights in customer behavior and business profitability.
- Analzying customer segments, building-out customer profiles, optimizing campaigns (direct mail, email, POS, digital), including adhoc/custom requests to internal business partners and presenting to leadership.
- Conducting the analysis to identify and develop customer growth opportunities – this may include drawing customer insights, quantifying size of opportunity, and custom analysis to support business case development.
- Leveraging data and analytics to develop targeting recommendation and test plans to optimize customer programs this may include audience selection, product and offer recommendation, multi-channel contact cadence, external data and partnerships, etc.
- Partnering with Decision Science team to build and bring advanced analytics models in to optimize contact strategies for new and existing programs.
- Owning the execution and delivery of multiple analytical projects in a fast paced environment – including design, execution and delivery of campaign, customer, category/vendor analysis, presenting to internal business partners and leadership.
This position is based out of our Woonsocket, RI office and will report to the Loyalty and Personalization Director with consistent exposure to Senior Leadership.
Required Qualifications* 3+ years of data analysis experience, using SQL and/or SAS with strong knowledge and hands-on experience extracting and manipulating data
* 1+ years of experience in Customer analytics, CRM or database marketing, preferably in Retail but also open to Financial Services, Insurance or Telecom domains.
Preferred Qualifications* 5+ years of data analysis experience, using SQL and/or SAS with strong knowledge and hands-on experience extracting and manipulating data
* Excellent communicator, both verbal and written. Ability to distill detailed analysis into higher level insights and takeaways for multiple levels of the business.
* Shown ability to work across multiple simultaneous projects with high time demands.
* A real passion for understanding and meeting Customer preferences.
* Solid understanding of retail and/or data driven marketing, campaign analysis, customer analytics (reactivation, retention, and loyalty), CRM or database marketing.
* Strong problem structuring and solving skills – including data structuring, quantitative reasoning, and implications development.
* CRM experience in retail, consumer packaged goods, OR related consulting environment.
* Experience with wide variety of Advanced Analytics techniques; statistical analysis skills strongly preferred.
* Experience working with Teradata tools and database solutions
Education* Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Quantitative Economics, Mathematics, Marketing, Economics, Engineering, Operations Research. MS/MBA preferred.Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/