Job DescriptionOmnicare, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of CVS Health Corporation. www.cvshealth.com
Directly, and through our subsidiaries, Omnicare provides a broad array of pharmacy-related services to long term care facilities and to other customers in the health care environment. While senior care has long been an Omnicare specialty, we also serve other targeted populations.
Schedule: 2nd Shift Monday-Friday 3:00pm-11:30pm.
Job Summary: Performs inspections, checks testing and sampling procedures for printing and product production processes. Carries out production line clearance inspections and sampling and testing of incoming components and raw materials to ensure that company specifications are met. Assembles and or verifies product & component assembly (kits). Performs batch record reviews to assure compliance to procedures, specifications, and validated parameters. Applies approval or rejection labels to materials once data is evaluated. A substantial portion of the duties require physical tasks performed in the warehouse/production areas.
- Performance and or verification/documentation of pharmaceutical product, and packaging material incoming inspections for compliance with specifications and assembly (kitting) functions.
- Performance/documentation of production line clearance in sections and printing inspections in line with operating schedules.
- Assist with maintaining Quality Control Product Reference Standards.
- Compliance with cGMPs and written procedures for all activities completed.
- Drive tow motor to retrieve product from locations; daily use of pallet jacks to move heavy loads within warehouse areas.
- Ability to perform at or above established quality and productivity standards.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by management.
- Regular attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA, FDA, OSHA, and EPA.
- Display behavior which exemplifies employee code of conduct guidelines and OmnicareCore Values.
- Other duties as assigned; Job duties may vary by location.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to distinguish color visually
- Must have computer experience, e.g., skills in Word and Excel.
- Extraordinary attention to detail, including comparisons of numbers and letters, with both paper-based and also computer screen records and documents.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to focus carefully on quality inspections or accurate document review tasks for extended periods.
- Takes pride in maintaining high quality standards in a challenging regulated manufacturing environment.
- Reliable with confidential information.
- Ability to use expertise to solve problems.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Ability to work with very little supervision.
- Proof Reading Skills.
- Formal cGMP training or equivalent experience in regulated industry.
- Quality Control Inspection experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Prior experience in a pharmaceutical environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/