Job Description As a Product Manager within our Digital Front Store team, you will focus on providing our customers with a convenient digital circular and shopping experience within the Retail Front-Store and work closely with colleagues across the Retail and Digital organizations to help define the digital road map to address customer needs and support business unit and initiative priorities. Your scope of responsibilities will include high business value projects that require a solid understanding of digital capabilities and insight into the retail customer.
- Develop digital products across mobile app and web (Digital Shopping)
- Partner with key team members to define the product vision, strategy, roadmap and supporting metrics required to deliver and enhance a premier digital experience
- Set direction and craft business requirements, identify information needed to make business decisions and work plans to meet business goals
- Execute digital product initiatives centered on high value business outcomes and user experience
- Business case development and quantification of results
- Rallying resources through formal and informal processes to get work done
- Support the development of Retail Front Store Digital product strategy for annual planning and product roadmap development
- Manage the broader relationship with IT and Project Management to ensure the support and staffing for your product pipeline
- Become an expert in the life of our customers
- Drive the scoping and definition process for new digital product concepts including business case, product specifications and prototyping
- Work closely with engineering, UX, retail business teams, legal, marketing, customer service and leadership teams to bring products to market, optimize business opportunities
- Collaborate with project management, technical, creative and business partners to ensure timely and accurate product implementations
- Work with adoption team to build and execute go-to-market plans
- Ensure appropriate testing of products prior to launch
- Conduct product and competitive research and analysis Required QualificationsBachelor’s Degree OR Equivalent relevant experience required. Minimum 5 or more years of experience in product development/ management within a digital setting.
Minimum 5+ years of experience taking on end-to-end product ownership and successfully delivering results in a dynamic and complex environment.
Minimum 5+ years of quantitative skills with the ability to link product design and features to strategic goals while using hard data and metrics to substantiate assumptions and recommendations.
Minimum 4+ years of experience in a Technical support capacity with a focus on continually improving customer experience and proven ability to multitask, effectively handle and adapt to evolving priorities.
Preferred QualificationsMasters Degree.EducationBachelor’s Degree OR Equivalent relevant experience required.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/