Job DescriptionAs a Leadership Development Manager, you will be responsible for designing and delivering colleague programs that foster an environment inspired by our Purpose and Values. Focusing on improving business results through providing an unmatched colleague experience, you will oversee the continued evolution of our leadership development programs and strategies.
You will lead the go-forward strategy of improving and evolving some of our high-potential, enterprise leadership development programs. You will play a lead role in the delivery and design of our corporate leadership development programs to ensure we are developing leaders in alignment with our enterprise leadership competencies, business needs and organizational values.
You will focus on planning, designing and developing multiple sessions that incorporate leadership competencies, culture concepts and business acumen and results into each developmental session delivered. You will interact with various senior-level partners enterprise-wide; influencing and leading change, and ensuring strategic alignment of business insight and leadership skills in all programs will be paramount to his/her success.
This position will be located in Woonsocket, RI.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Leading high potential leadership development programs.
• Supporting the design and delivery of an enterprise colleague development program to be consistent with our Culture, Enterprise Leadership Competencies, talent processes and business needs.
• Conducting best practice research and creating innovative experiences that shift thinking, change behaviors and expand enterprise perspective/results of participants.
• Partnering with HR Business Partners, other Talent Management experts and business leaders alike to help support and drive the intended career mobility goals of individual leaders.
• Advising and participating in the creation and deployment of leadership development sessions delivered via large corporate events.
• Collaborating with and influencing executives and their direct reports across all business units to deliver value-added, business-based sessions that develop broad and deep functional knowledge while honing leadership competency.
• Facilitating leadership development sessions as needed to various audiences.
Required Qualifications• 5+ years related work experience.
• Ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
Preferred Qualifications• Ability to communicate, influence and collaborate with senior leaders to set direction and deliver impactful solutions for developing a results-driven, engaged and capable colleague culture.
• Experience interpreting internal business complexities and stays current on external business/industry dynamics to recommend solutions and best practices that make sense for our businesses and deliver the most value for our enterprise.
• Ability to design, plan and effectively facilitate culture and development sessions for all levels of CVS Health colleagues.
• Ability to build trusted relationships quickly.
• Ability to lead multiple projects at one time.
• Self-starter with strong organizational and leadership acumen and skills; able to work independently with minimal direction as needed.
• Superb written, presentation and oral communication skills.
• Highest levels of accountability, integrity and collaboration.
Education• Bachelor degree required.
• Masters in Organizational Development, Human Resources or similar strongly preferred.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/