- Social Responsibility
- Resource Library
- Search Jobs
- Investor Story
- Results Center
- 2016 In Review
- Financial Information
- SEC Filings
- Events & Presentations
- Stock Information
- Corporate Governance
- Investor Resources
|**This is a contract/temporary role, slated to last around 3-6 months in duration. It is not full-time, and is not temp-to-hire. It does not offer any benefits** |
CVS Health has an exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator! This position plays a critical role on the Talent Acquisition team. While the daily tasks may vary, you would be a pivotal partner in providing coordination and support throughout the recruiting life cycle. As the Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will manage and drive essential activities that keep candidates and leaders engaged and informed while also ensuring the Recruiter stays connected on all the moving parts of the process to ensure a positive candidate and hiring leader experience. Your efforts will power a more efficient team, as well as drive a more effective and meaningful experience for our leader and candidates. This position is about maximizing operational efficiency with a strong focus of customer service.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing candidate correspondence, scheduling interviews, and managing data entry
- Creating and analyzing various types of reporting via different types of technology
- Assist in the production and editing of presentations
- Maintain sensitive information in the strictest confidence in all business matters
- Manage the employee referral program, including special referral campaign projects
- Supporting special projects across the team including high volume and critical recruiting initiatives
The successful Talent Acquisition Coordinator will be customer service oriented, and will have a passion for providing outstanding service to all clients – both internal and external. You will demonstrate your skills in attention to detail, organization, time management, and the ability to continually re-prioritize work. The ability to work independently and as a team member is imperative. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, goal oriented, and highly responsive. The contributions you will make as a Talent Acquisition Coordinator will help make the Talent Acquisition enterprise first in class, and will contribute to the overall goals for CVS Health.
This role can work from our Bayside- Queens, or East Northport Regional Business Office Locations.
- 1+ year of experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems (Kenexa/BrassRing)
- Background in Retail Talent Acquisition
CVS Health core values of Innovation, Collaboration, Caring, Integrity, and Accountability not only support our purpose of helping people on their path to better health for our customers and patients, but they also apply to how we support our more than 250,000 colleagues. You will find our culture at CVS Health, and our leaders encourage personal and professional growth.