Job DescriptionJob Summary:
Deliver over the counter and prescription items to patients. Data entry, picking, labeling, and otherwise preparing the finished prescription as well as other light pharmacy duties.
Schedule: The Schedule for this position is Monday-Friday 11:30a-5pm.
· Prep for the day; set up totes
· Prepares prescription orders accurately and efficiently in a timely manner, under the supervision of a pharmacist
· Assists in processing returned drugs and recycle/dispose per procedure
· Packages materials and products manually
· Re-orders medication and stocks them when received. Checks packing list for accuracy
· Prepare courier deliveries or UPS orders
· Assist with customer service, including the cash register and telephones
· Keep pharmacy clean and organized
· Assist with billing, cash management
· Process expired prescriptions
· Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA
· Other duties as assigned; Job duties may vary by location
Applicant can expect to walk up and down stairs and walk approximately 45-60 minutes a day. S tand constantly. Sit occasionally. May stoop, bend and walk intermittently during the day. Finger dexterity to operate office equipment required. May need to lift up to twenty-five (25) pounds on occasion. Visual acuity to see and read fine prints. Specific vision abilities required by this role include close vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to hear normal voice sounds. May be necessary to work extended hours as needed.
Work in a climate-controlled, smoke-free internal environment.
.Required QualificationsMinimum (Required) Qualifications: (must be met in order to perform the job at the required level)
· High School graduate or equivalent
· State registration when required
· Ability to work at a moderate speed
· Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
· 0-6 months working experience Preferred QualificationsPreferred Qualifications: (if above and beyond the minimum required)
· Previous pharmacy technician experience
· Excellent Interpersonal skills and well –developed verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented
· Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
· Intermediate typing/keyboarding/computer skills
· Ability to maintain composure on phone when handling customer calls
High School Diploma or GEDBusiness Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/