Job Description CVS Health is a Fortune 7 company embarking on a journey of evolving its existing ExtraCare program into a world-class personalization and loyalty program. This is a top initiative within the company and we have a team dedicated to recruiting the best talent in the world to help propel us to this goal. The company has already invested in state-of-the-art technology and scaling of our loyalty program, now we are focused on optimizing our customer contact strategy. We are looking for the best and brightest to in our existing Analytics team and help deliver on this initiative.
CVS Health is looking for a dynamic individual with experience and passion for using data and analytics to drive business results. As a member of Loyalty & Personalization team, the Senior Manager of Loyalty Program Analytics will be leading analytical work streams to optimize targeted Loyalty CRM campaigns (ExtraCare). This involves developing, validating and scaling analytics driven contact strategies through rapid test and learn across a variety of programs and channels, working with a team of team of analysts and key business partners.
- Leading analytical projects being responsible for the deliverable in individual capacity or leading others – including analysis design, execution process, development and delivery of business and/or customer insights
- Developing targeting recommendation and test plans to optimize programs (direct mail, email, in-store, online/digital) - this includes audience targeting, product and offer recommendation, performance analysis and insights/recommendation development, etc.
- Bringing to bear data and analytics to generate insights to inspire and develop innovative personalization strategies
- Analyzing customer and campaign performance trends, including adhoc/custom requests from internal business partners, and presenting to the leadership in a top-down manner.
- Conduct analysis (hands-on) on customer and campaign data using analytical and statistical tools such as SQL/SAS to uncover insights and program recommendations.
The perfect candidate should have strong analytical experience & toolkit (including hands-on), out-of-box problem solving abilities and excellent communication skills. You will need to be a true business partner with demonstrated ability to work cross functionally, from strategy to execution, and be able to develop & translate analytical insights into impactful business actions. This position is based out of our Woonsocket, RI office.
Required Qualifications * 5+ years CRM analytics experience in 1:1 targeted campaign environment, preferably involving rapid test & learn setup
* 3+ years of hands-on experience of data analysis, using any of the quantitative tool (SQL, SAS, R, python etc.) with strong knowledge of extracting and manipulating data
* 2+ years of Analytic team management/ leadership experience, with demonstrated growth and responsibility over time Retail experience or management consulting experience is a plus but not a must Modeling experience is a plus but not a must Preferred Qualifications * Deep understanding of Retail and/or data driven marketing, campaign analysis, customer analytics (loyalty, reactivation, retention), CRM or database marketing excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Ability to distill detailed analysis into higher level insights and takeaways for multiple levels of the business
* Demonstrated capability to deliver work and provide positive leadership in fast-paced, multi-project, harmonious environment – be flexible and can tolerate ambiguity and still operate effectively
* Passion for understanding and leveraging customer preferences to drive behavioral outcomes Experience with wide variety of Advanced Analytics techniques; statistical analysis skills strongly preferred
* Strong problem structuring and solving skills – including data structuring, quantitative reasoning, and implications development.
Education *Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Quantitative Economics, Mathematics, Marketing, Economics, Engineering, Operations Research.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking AA EEO CVS Health
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/