It is a great time to join CVS/pharmacy, the retail division of CVS Health , as America’s leading retail pharmacy with more than 7,600 stores continues to grow. We are seeking a talented Beauty Consultant who is passionate about the beauty industry and believes the client experience should be top notch. As a Beauty Consultant you should feel that sharing your product knowledge with others is rewarding and you love seeing the smile on a customer’s face when you find a product they love! Our customers will experience your passion as you share the latest beauty trends and techniques.
A CVS Beauty Consultant assists customers with skin care selections through personal, one-on-one interaction and the sharing of your knowledge and expertise. The Consultant is responsible for the complete operation of the Beauty Department ensuring a high level of productivity and enabling the department to meet or exceed budgeted sales and margin. Your follow up after the sale enables you to build lasting customer relationships that will also help you to achieve personal and team selling and productivity goals.
· Seek out customers and do whatever you can to ensure they have an amazing experience through great service, including targeted and suggestive selling. Provide personalized service and build relationships with customers during their store visits and through subsequent follow-up contact.
· Always ask questions and be curious to learn more about beauty.
· Take pride in your work, keeping your assigned area well-stocked, well-merchandised, and hygienic. You enjoy working as a team to maintain a beautiful environment for your customers to shop.
· Create and maintain product displays, end caps, and other special promotional materials in support of corporate and local advertising efforts.
· Participate in and represent company programs and events that positively impact the business. You are comfortable discussing CVS Beauty Club programs and inviting customers to special events
· Engage in and have no problem striking up a conversation with complete strangers. You listen and are sensitive to the information customers share with you.
· Maneuver in a conversation to get someone to think differently. You are confident and comfortable using your skills to generate sales.
· Seek to further your product knowledge and client service skills.
· Be plugged in to all of the latest beauty trends and techniques. Complete initial and ongoing training and educational programs to ensure sales and product knowledge and skills are current, and that all work performed is in accordance with company policies and guidelines.
· Using the facilities provided, show how various products are used, applied, etc. educating the customer of the proper usage and benefits.
· Execute the established sales plan and track results; “own” the beauty business in your store.
· In select stores, operate mobile checkout.Required Qualifications
· Ability to meet or exceed sales, as well as customer service standards
· Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
· Goal-driven, with an ability to multi-task
· Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities and quickly learning new procedures
· Available to work a flexible retail schedule, which may include mornings, evenings, weekends, and extended hours
· Ability to perform the tasks listed under job responsibilities
· Must be at least 18 years old.Preferred Qualifications
Prior Beauty Sales ExperienceEducation
High school diploma or equivalent preferredBusiness Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking AA EEO CVS Health
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/