Job Description The District Asset Protection Leader implements loss prevention objectives, and administers loss prevention programs. Provides assistance and training to the field operations teams to address specific loss prevention issues with an assigned span of control. Drives results by forging strong business relationships and working in a team environment to service internal and external customers.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Excellent communication skills Word and Excel knowledge is required.
- Knowledge of conducting legal and ethical investigations.
- Ability to build strong business relationships with all levels of an organization.
- Ability to function in a team environment and give as well as accept constructive criticism Required Qualifications- Minimum of 5 years experience in retail loss prevention management
- Minimum of 2 years experience with multiple store responsibility
- Knowledge of conducting legal and ethical investigations
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 75% of the time
- Must possess a valid and current driver’s license
- Must possess personal vehicle which company deems reasonably reliable and is appropriately insured Preferred Qualifications- LP Qualified (LPQ) or LP Certified (LPC) certifications are preferred Education Bachelors Degree or equivalent years of related professional work experience in combination with years of education may be considered in lieu of a degree. Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/