Job Description Coram/CVSHealth is looking for a high-energy healthcare professional to join our Novi team as a Patient Intake Coordinator! This rewarding opportunity allows you to workclosely with patients and their caregivers to coordinate in-home IV therapyservices. We believe that as the "face of the company", PatientIntake Coordinators are a key part of creating a positive experience for ourpatients. In this dynamic and fast-paced role, you will be responsible forcoordinating home infusion services between branch personnel, Sales, theinsurance team, and referral sources in order to ensure excellent service fornew home infusion patients.
As a Patient Intake Coordinator you will…
* Act as themain point of contact for Coram's patients, caregivers, referral sources, andSales team.
* Resolvepatient issues and respond to phone and fax inquiries regarding in-home IVorder requests.
* Assesspatient needs and document all communication in the Electronic Medical Recordssystem regarding coordination of care.
* Communicatewith various departments by providing information pertaining to equipment,supplies, and services needed to start patients on service with our company.
* Collaboratewith Coram's insurance professionals to verify patient benefit coverage andfinancial responsibility.
* Relayinsurance coverage and patient responsibility to referral sources, Sales, andpatients. Discuss patient responsibility and documentation required for billingof services.
* Confirmstart of care details with all parties to ensure a seamless transition intohomecare for our customers.
Typicalwork hours for this position are Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM, with anopportunity for over-time based on business need. This is a full-time,permanent career that offers excellent Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, acompetitive 401k, and additional benefits.
WithCoram/CVS Health, you'll have an exciting opportunity to utilize yourhealthcare and customer service experience with a team who are passionate aboutmaking a difference in patient’s lives. You can have an impact by providing thebest care, education, and support to our patients, improving their overallquality of life!
Coram/CVSHealth is a Fortune 7 company and national leader in the homeinfusion and enteral nutrition fields. The word “Coram” derives from the Latinword “cor,” meaning “heart”... and our dedication to our customers is truly fromthe heart.
Do you want tolearn more? Check out the videos below! https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare or https://www.youtube.com/user/CVSPharmacyVideos
Required Qualifications * Minimum two years experience in customer service.
* Minimum two years experience in healthcare.
* Minimum one year experience working in Microsoft Office, specifically
Excel, Outlook and Word.
Preferred Qualifications * Experience working with healthcare insurance.
* Experience with medical terminology.
* Experience working in a pharmacy setting.
* Ability to work in a team environment.
* Ability to work with a sense of urgency.
* Strong attention to detail.
EducationVerifiable High School Diploma or GED is required.Business Overview
Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a leading national provider of specialty home infusion and specialty pharmacy services. The integration of Coram into CVS Health enables the company to offer enhanced, comprehensive infusion services; expanded payer access; and a national network of more than 85 locations, including 65 ambulatory infusion suites. Providing infusion therapies and services to over 20,000 patients each month, Coram cares for patients through all phases of their healthcare continuum including clinical and compliance monitoring, and individual patient counseling. CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues embrace fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service to meet the needs of the many people and businesses relying on us each day.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/