Job DescriptionAs the Division Head - Employer/Government/TPA, you will be responsible for the management of our relationships within the PBM business segment. In this role, you will serve as the lead executive for our Strategic Sales teams to the group sales team to achieve business objectives related to large group sales and develops strategy for sales with detailed and accurate sales forecasting for successful execution of new business and increased revenue. You will have the opportunity to exceed customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction. You will accomplish this through:
- Continually monitoring and evaluating the competition and provide suggestions for the company to be in the forefront of innovation.
- Defining and coordinating sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives.
- Providing leadership on key strategic initiatives.
- Providing critical day-to-day leadership over project level resources and general initiative oversight.
- Working across the organization and collaborating with various key senior executives within CVS Caremark on both short and long term sales strategy.
This position will be based remotely anywhere in the U.S. You must be willing to travel approximately 40% of the time.
Required Qualifications* 5 years of experience in health care sales (PBM or group health insurance preferred) targeting large accounts (10,000 lives or greater).
* 5 years’ experience in managing a team of sales executives with demonstrated year over year results of exceeding annual revenue goals.
Preferred Qualifications* 10 years of experience in health care sales (PBM or group health insurance preferred) targeting large accounts
* Deep understanding of PBM products, client management and operations with the ability to solve complex problems through people in other functional organizations.
* Outstanding client communication skills.
* Demonstrated action/problem solving orientation.
* Strong financial acumen with the ability to set strategic direction to achieve budget goals and financial targets.
Education * Bachelor's degree required.
* Master’s preferred.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/