Job DescriptionAs a HR Data Visualization Senior Manager, you will help Human Resources and business leaders to identify trends through compelling and intuitive data visualizations. You will collaborate with HR and leaders to understand priorities and translate those into requirements for dashboards and other solutions.
You are an integral part of the Human Resources Team, providing Business and HR leaders across the Enterprise with insights into people data. In partnership with members of the analytics team, you will use your knowledge of the business, analytics, and technology to translate requirements into data visualizations and dashboards.
This position can be located in Orlando FL or Woonsocket RI.
• Designing data visualizations that are rapidly comprehensible by HR, business leadership, and other non-technical audiences.
• Collaborating with analytics, HR, and business partners to gather requirements and design appropriate solutions.
• Creating metrics and data groupings that are meaningful to users and enable identification of trends.
• Creating Tableau dashboards that use data from different sources (Excel, Hadoop server), include a range of functionally (action filters, parameters, calculated sets) and restrict data to particular users (Tableau server permissions, row level security, filters).
• Evaluating data accuracy, completeness, timeliness, and stability to establish repeatable, sustainable processes to update dashboards.
For all projects, the ability to work collaboratively with senior leaders, managers, and HR professionals is key to success.
This position does not have any direct reports, but leads others in project work and acts as a leader on subjects of expertise.
Required Qualifications• 2+ years of hands-on experience with Tableau.
• 2+ years using tools like SAS, R, Python, or SQL to integrate disparate and complex datasets.
• 1+ years experience with Microsoft Excel, including experience with vlook-ups, pivot tables.
• 1+ year knowledge of business systems (such as HRIS and ATS) and data lakes /data warehouses.
Preferred Qualifications2+ years internal consulting experience, specifically defining business requirements to develop a solution.
2+ year of experience leading projects in a business setting.
EducationBachelor’s Degree in a technical field required.
Preference for Master’s degree with a background in data science.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/