Job Description The Senior Alarm Installation Service Coordinator is responsible for supporting a team of alarm technicians that will successfully maintain burglar and fire alarm systems in CVS Health facilities. This person also performs tasks needed for project management and system development.
In this role as a Senior Alarm Installation Service Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Makes autonomous decisions regarding alarm system configurations and interprets company and department policy.
- Responsible for making and maintaining relationships with Vendors, Field Personnel, Procurement, Safety, and various CVS Trades as required to create support for alarm systems in CVS Health facilities.
- Works with new customers and Loss Prevention to develop customized systems and procedures for product, customer, and employee protection.
- Ensures quality performance by reviewing analyzing service data including recorded telephone calls for accuracy and training opportunities.
- Support CVS legal team in helping to mitigate and cure false alarm fines as well as other outside agencies including BOP and DEA requests.
- Maintain alarm system compliance, per UL, NFPA, and local Board of Pharmacy requirements.
- Participate in the RFP process related to identifying new vendors that can help support Burglar and Fire Alarm systems.
- Review billing and drive efficiencies related to cost saving opportunities. Ability to provide and present presentations to senior leadership.
- Ensures training materials and resources are current and available to all employees.
- Provides support to Alarm Central and Help Bridge the relationship between groups.
- Issues and tracks work orders on alarm service calls and approves service invoices up to $500.00 each. Reviews and pre-approves invoices for remodels and system upgrades; up through $5,000 per project
- Reviews drawings of remodel and addition projects provided by architects and develops security and fire alarm plans for installation by outside contractors.
- Requests bids from, negotiates labor rates and awards projects to local alarm installation contractors. Ability to travel to CVS specific locations when required.
- Maintain specific licenses and certifications as required to monitor alarm systems in the various states where APS monitors alarms.
- Responds to emergency service calls after normal business hours. - This role will work in a call center environmentRequired Qualifications- 3 or more years’ experience as an alarm installation.
- 3 or more technical expertise with alarm systems such as Bosch and Honeywell.
- 3 or more advanced technical understanding of intrusion/fire systems, CCTV systems, their components, and communication pathways.
Preferred Qualifications- CAD (computer assisted drafting) experience &/or training is desired.
- 3 or more years' project management experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated success to qualify and maintain appropriate state licenses. EducationHigh school diploma/GED required. Associates electronic technology preferred.Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/