Job DescriptionADVISOR, ACOUNT MANAGEMENT EDUCATION
Are you an innovator self starter? Do you want to make a difference? Are you in search of a challenge? If you feel this describes you, please read about our company and position below! CVS Health is an American retail pharmacy and health care company headquartered in Woonsocket, Rhode Island. CVS Health has numerous successes and accomplishments. We are the #7 revenue company on the Fortune 500 list. We have over 9700 retail locations throughout the US, Puerto Rico and Brazil and employee over 250K employees. We are a creative company that is trying to reinvent pharmacy to help people on their path to better health.
As an Account Management Educator, within the Sales Operations department, you will enable Account Managers to perform their job through on-boarding, delivering advanced training, and laying out standard methodologies for the support of all learning needs. You will not be responsible for direct employee management but will be seen as a subject matter expert and will lead projects cross-functionally.
You will work to continually innovate and improve delivery and education that contributes to a “best in class” training program. You will achieve this by:
- Performing all functions related to in-classroom, web-based and virtual training, including but not limited to: managing training room facilities and equipment, coordinating guest speakers, and creating and facilitating all training content
- Assessing and evaluating student performance, while adapting learning appropriately, based on your assessment Coordinating and designing mentor activities for sales and account management staff, including developing leader coaching tools to support learning transfer
- Performing continuous education plan development and process improvement, to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of training
- Plan and coordinate business-unit specific training initiatives to drive higher levels of customer service and business acumen within Sales and Account Services
- Management of strategic projects, such as oversight of a Training Governance and Advisory Committee or the Welcome Season Learning Journey strategy
To be successful you will demonstrate confident public speaking skills, and be able to speak to and engage a variety of audiences. You will also successfully manage and lead projects under a tight deadline, while setting clear expectations and rigorously driving to meet tight deadlines. Maintaining a collaborative atmosphere, and striving to achieve high levels of individual organizational performance, is key to your role. In this role, you will be required to form strategic partnerships with key internal partners and subject matter experts to achieve business results. The contributions you will make will promote employee engagement and position CVS Health for long term growth in the competitive Prescription Benefit Management (PBM) marketplace.
Required QualificationsREQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
Preferred QualificationsPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- 2+ years of experience in Project Management
- 5+ years of Account Management, Sales, Operations, or Customer Service experience within Prescription Benefit Management (PBM), healthcare or similar field
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com tool
- Ability to adapt to developmental needs over cross-generational audiences
- Intermediate level knowledge with Windows applications and the MS Office Suite
- Instructional Design or Delivery experience, with a deep understanding of adult learning theory
- Experience using eLearning authoring tools, such as Articulate Storyline, Captivate or Brainshark
- Experience with virtual training tools to include WebEx Training suite or similar applications
- Experience with RxClaim or claims adjudication platforms, with a deep understanding of other CVS Health platforms and applications
- Experience with Project Management Measurement and Analysis
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25% of the time, for in person team meetings and training classes
Bachelor's degree is required; equivalent work experience may substitute.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/