Job Description As the Lead Coordinator Talent Management you will be the primary contact for all logistics regarding the Leadership Development Team’s retail field, culture and leadership development sessions.
You will be solving a wide range of issues, including but not limited to: - Managing budget lines, vendor relationships, scheduling, flights, laptop support, etc.- Managing multiple priorities and projects simultaneously- Ensures all program components/logistics are met with speed and efficiency- Managing content and all ongoing marketing and communications plans.
In addition, this role is the main point of contact for all Culture Unfreezing sessions, analyzing reports, meeting with Senior Leaders and HRBPs to strategize participation, while helping define our culture and the way in which we engage and inspire employees. You will co-design and manage content and courses on Blackboard, assists with online learning tutorials, and provides IT support for all users.
You will also assist with researching, designing and creating content for leadership development programs of various leadership audiences and analyses of the programs’ successes.
Finally, you will be integral in managing the data that supports our program impact, ROI and colleague representation. You will also serve as a critical player across a span of team initiatives – an appreciation for versatility and being a team player is a must.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Design content for courses to be delivered on line and live via Blackboard. - Become the SME for Blackboard to develop strategies for remote learning and build online courses via Blackboard Learn. - Lead remote development sessions and provide IT support for Blackboard Support the development and deployment of a strategy to move from Senn-Delaney culture concepts to CVS Health branded concepts. - Incorporate business issues and strategies into the delivery of the sessions. - Support the design and delivery of culture support tools: culture web page, update modules, and create on-line sessions. Design materials to engage colleagues at all levels with the work. - Collaborate with leaders on purpose of their sessions and make decisions on what the critical priorities are and where we should spend our funding to best support the needs of the organization. - Work with facilitators to resolve any issues that they face. Research best practices and analyses our return on investment. - Develop content for leadership development programs by researching, designing, and developing specific program content to support the needs of the business. - Coordinate logistics for all Field Leadership Development programs and Culture Unfreezing Sessions. - Monitor data and translate metrics into insights regarding colleague and program impact via Microsoft Access and other available levers. Required Qualifications- 1+ years of professional work experience, internships included
- 1+ years of MS Office experience, either academically or professionally
Preferred Qualifications- Demonstrable skills in detail and organization, time management and ability to continually re-prioritize work activity, working on multiple projects at once.
- Program management experience.
- Creative problem solving abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and goal oriented, highly responsive and able to take initiative and work successfully both independently and as a team member.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Suite including Access, Excel, PowerPoint and word.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
- Instructional design experience
- Proven ability to interact with all levels of audiences, including senior leaders EducationVerifiable High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor degree preferredBusiness Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/