Job Description CVS Health is committed to helping people on their path to better health. For millions each day, that journey begins with one of our 9,700+ retail pharmacies and 1,100 MinuteClinics. Whether it’s stocking up on the latest deals, healthy foods or getting expert advice from your local Pharmacist, CVS Health plays an active, supportive role in each person’s unique health experience.
The Manager, Digital & Social Media focuses on supporting key areas of the social media team as well as working across media when needed.
In this role you will be responsible for social media reporting and paid social buying. He/she will utilize our social media tools to report on campaign KPIs and produce clear and actionable performance dashboards across social channels. You will work closely with various campaign managers across the media team to ensure accurate and efficient campaign-specific reporting and will remain abreast of the latest changes and advancements in social media algorithms, channels and tools. In addition to campaign reporting this position will manage the ongoing channel reporting as needed.
The Manager, Digital & Social Media will utilize self-service tools to execute and manage paid social media buys and will effectively recommend and optimize campaigns based on pre-determined goals. You will work with the internal social team, agencies and social media partners as needed. You will manage the scheduling and Q&A of all social media posts. He/She will be an expert on bidding and targeting options across platforms.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
*Paid social media buying
*Reporting trackers and campaign wrap up reports to internal campaign managers and business owners as well as ongoing channel reporting
*Scheduling and Q&A of all social media posts
*Subject matter expert on targeting, bidding and platform optimizations
Required Qualifications- 5+ years of digital media experience with an emphasis on Social media and content marketing
- 5+ years of B2C experience (retail/healthcare experience preferred)
- 5+ years' experience developing communication strategies and community management monitoring
- Deep subject matter expertise in Social Media and social listening platforms
- Working knowledge of agency structure and management
- Experience using SMMS platforms (Hootsuite, Spredfast or Sprinklr), native platforms (i.e. Facebook Business Manager), social media listening (Brandwatch,Crimson Hexagon) as well as strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge and passion for digital media (including mobile, social) with a continuous improvement mindset
- Familiarity with media trends and ability to apply to business
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of direct marketing performance metrics, with the ability to organize and manage large volume of data
- Ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Highly collaborative, team player with the ability to influence innovation
- Ability to and to adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced retail environment
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Brand watch
- Experience with DoubleClick or similar ad serving platform a strong plus
- Ability to communicate clearly in both written and oral form
- Experience utilizing social ad buying tools and understanding the social ad buying processes for various channels; programmatic buying experience a strong plus
Preferred QualificationsHealthcare or Retail experience.EducationBachelor's degree Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/