Job Description We are seeking a Business Planning Manager with 5+ years of Workforce Management, Call forecasting and Management experience. This position is responsible for call forecasting and planning, staffing requirements, management of call monitoring and adherence for the Care Organization. This individual will own the calling portion of the business including installation of new tools, staffing requirements and metrics performance as well as the many different types of analysis that are needed on an ad-hoc and reoccurring basis. This role leads a team of individuals charged with short term forecasting and analysis.
Building strong working relationships and delivering on individual commitments will be critical to the success of this role. Candidates should possess outstanding analytical and critical-thinking skills as well as a proven track record of collaboration within cross-functional organizations.
* Monitoring performance and compliance of established Workforce Planning & Analysis processes and procedures. A critical function of the position is to ensure the most efficient use of call center staffing resources to meet customer demands, 7 days a week, in an effort to ensure objective answer time results are achieved across all intervals.
* Developing and implementing contingency staffing models. Must coordinate with workforce analysts and call center managers across sites to identify opportunities for service improvements and cost efficiencies.
* Leading a team of resource planning analysts to ensure productivity, scheduling and budget objectives are met.
* Implementing best practices in workforce management across all sites to ensure consistent processes and procedures.
* Driving a culture of root cause analysis with a focus on removing inefficiencies from processes.
* Leading operational meetings to assess performance, training readiness and completion, daily shrinkage plan, and impacts to real time adjustments and changes.
* Provide training, coaching and development to analysts, as well as recruiting, hiring and managing resources across all sites.
* Validating call data feeds to ensure proper data collection with all work force management systems.
* Conducting ad-hoc analysis and managing reporting and metrics as it relates to developing, analyzing and producing daily, weekly and monthly reports to assess current trends relative to driving day to day business decisions. Providing insightful reports and updates to leadership by leveraging data and sound analysis.
* Working collaboratively with groups across various geographies and time zones, including but not limited to Senior Leadership, Operations & Finance, to coordinate timelines to meet Senior Management and Corporate deliverables. Partnering with these groups to provide value-add analysis to the business leaders. Required Qualifications * 5+ years of experience leading in a Call Center environment (previous PBM experience strongly preferred).
* Experience with Avaya CMS manager, call forecasting and Metrics analysis
* Strong experience utilizing WFM tools such as eWFM
* Attention to detail; strong drive to ensure the integrity of underlying data & reports.
* Strong communication and presentation skills.
* Ability to multitask and prioritize within a fast paced environment.
* Experience with supervising staff of 5 or more individuals
* Must be flexible and willing to work various shifts based on the needs of the business Preferred Qualifications Experience in PBM (Pharmacy Benefit Mangaement) industry preferred Education Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience. Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/