Job DescriptionAt the Optical Center Inside CVS, our mission is to help people on their path to better health, and look great while doing it. Our focus is world class quality of patient care, combined with best in class customer service and technology to deliver an outstanding eyecare and eyewear experience. We offer flexible work schedules and a competitive compensation packages. As part of the largest pharmacy healthcare company in the US, a career with the Optical Center Inside CVS offers opportunity for leadership growth and development.
The Regional Optical Field Manager is responsible for delivering key results through our brand pillars: innovation, collaboration, caring, integrity, and accountability. Leadership competencies such as Recruiting Top Talent, Drive for Results, Motivate and Influencing, Coach and Develop, Foster Teamwork, and Critical Thinking will deliver successful regional and center top line results and profit management. This individual is responsible for coordination of new Optical Center equipment installation, and electronic medical record training for new Optical Center staff, in a fast-paced setting. Exceptional organization skills are required for success in this role, in addition to collaboration with multiple stakeholders within and outside the organization.
* Recruit Top Talent to fill all open positions in 20+ locations
* Develop a Team of Optical Mangers to deliver core cultural and business results
* Partner with key stakeholders to develop and deliver pathways of training and development through e-learning, webinars, live events, in office audit development and one-on-on post visit coaching
* Gain buy-in and provide actionable support to CVS Optical Employees through coaching and motivation with strong communication skills.
* Strong Change Management skills
* Educate Optical Center staff on optical products, services, pricing, promotion and technology.
* A djust teaching style to meet the skill level and learning needs of staff
* Daily in store developmental visits to conduct business, leadership, operational, and staff training. Document visits and upwardly communicate progress
* Weekly/Monthly Regional conference calls to celebrate key results, reflect on opportunities, and gain commitment for
* Foster great provider relationships and optometric practice growth
* Monitor, evaluate the training activities and program effectiveness, making adjustment and escalating concerns when
* Build and deliver impactful professional development plans to Optical Managers and staff based on assessment of training needs and recommendations for improvement
* Develop, foster and maintain cooperative and collaborative relationships with the CVS Business Team, CVS Store Manager, Optometric Director, and Optical Managers and Associates to achieve business goals and results
* Monitor all Optical Manager and Provider KPI’s, PTO, time worked and attendance to assure compliance with associated CVS policies
* Knowledge of local/state/federal business law, optical industry regulation, and compliance
Required Qualifications* Exceptional executive presence, to include consistently appropriate and professional written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking, video remote, and telephone communication, and live meeting contexts
* Achieves Regional goals by implementing store production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards. Resolving operational problems and identifies regional retail trends
* Experiences as an impactful trainer and facilitator in the retail optical setting
* Accomplishes Regional revenue goals by driving sales and identifying revenue opportunities
* Ensure all visual merchandising and marketing is implemented and in place at all stores to include current promoting and advertising
* Proven track record of developing top talent in optical industry
* Goal and solution orientated and able to self-manage complex tasks
* Flexibility and composure in fast paced and ever changing environment
* Possess a thorough understanding of current “best practices” and methodologies in training and adult learning, as well as develop training and development materials
* Implementation and Leadership of Managed Care coverage and claims processing
* Delivery of great store and regional customer experiences measured by Net Promoter Scores
* Leverage Optical Center Technology to deliver sustainable customer experiences
* Planning, organizing, prioritizing and streamlining
* Ability to coordinate and balance needs of multiple stakeholder including, CVS Business Team, 3rd parties, shared services and Optometric Providers
Preferred Qualifications* 5+ years of retail multi unit experience with proven track record of sales growth
* Optical experience preferred
* Extensive travel required; up to 60%
* Knowledge of optical industry trends, technology, product, and processes.
* Optician License preferred; but not mandatory
Education* Bachelor's degree required Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/